[Chapter 40]

-Ten Minutes Ago at the House, Bang Chan POV-

He walked around the house, heart pounding as the adrenaline kicked in.

It was most likely another gang attack, or a false alarm. He didn't want to take any risks on it being fake, though, so he stepped with caution.
That's when a hand wrapped around behind his head, a knife against his throat as his eyes were covered by a hand.

"We meet again Bang Chan." A voice said.
Bang Chan knew the voice all too well.
"What happened to the truce, Namjoon? Not to attack each other on our own properties unless provoked." Bang Chan scoffed.

"You're keeping a poor girl captive. One who has a lot more street value than to be on leash and collar trapped in this house. So we came to free her. I believe that is reason enough." Namjoon answered calmly.

"She's not some sort of pet to you, either. Just back off and we can act like this never happened." Bang Chan answered back, as he kicked out Namjoons knee, throwing the knife from his hand away as he jumped back.
"Ah you're sadly outnumbered here though, aren't you?" Namjoon grinned.

Jin came walking in, pointing his gun at Bang Chan.

"I would suggest you cooperate." He said. "Where's Kara?"

"You can look for her. She won't be taken easily." Bang Chan scoffed.

"Has that drug not weakened her? Has she not been rotting ever since you trapped her in this brick prison?" Yoongi pointed out, as he walked around, checking rooms.

Bang Chan just fell silent.
He wasn't wrong.

Kara was progressively getting more tired, weaker, and more exhausted as the days went by.
She probably would give in and let them take her.

Bang Chan knew there would be four of them in the house.
The other three were at school.
Lee Know would be back from the shops soon, and the mission Changbin was on should be finished by now as well.

He wouldn't be alone forever.

"That's what we thought. It's a shame, really. I thought you Stray Kids members really cared for one another." JHope shrugged.

Bang Chan was surrounded by all four men, circling him like sharks.
Kara was safe as long as he could keep them distracted.

That's when a dart hit him in the back of the neck.

"Don't underestimate us next time, okay? Bye bye~" Jimin smiled, lowering the dart gun, his eyes going cold.
"This was always going to end the same way. Where we win, and you lose, on your knees."

Then Bang Chan blacked out.

Kara was scribbling at the note, before sitting back.
She heard commotion, and knowing it was all her fault made her feel terrible.

She was so weak.
She should've just kept her mouth shut.

"My princess where are you!!" Jimin yelled out.
She kept silent, as he opened the door.

"There you are! Your prince is here~" he chuckled.
"You seem to be so happy about this all. Asshole." Kara grumbled.

"Oh? Do you not want to be rescued anymore?" Jimin asked.
"I am very, conflicted." Kara whispered.

Jimin just frowned, walking up to Kara, his hand out to her.
"We're not horrible people. I understand it's hard, and you feel like you're betraying them. I get that, but it times like this, you need to be selfish. Be selfish and be happy. We'll look after you, and all the backlash that happens afterwards. Of course all we ask is you don't try kill us." He chuckled.