[Chapter 59]

I followed Jungkook down into their basement, getting more and more skeptical as we went further down.

"It's nothing spooky, don't worry. It's just, we have a lot of guns here. Work stuff, but still. If police raided the house we don't want them finding them." Jungkook explained, as he looked at me.
I must have looked terrified.

I just nodded, as the elevator doors finger open, Jungkook holding my hand as he brought me along the long hallway, the lights turning on as we stepped.
He came to a room at the end, pinning in a number.
1-3-0-6

The door clicked open, as he quickly let us in, closing the door behind us.
Jungkook reached over me, flicking the lights on, as suddenly the room was engulfed in a bright white light, as I blinked, trying to get used to it.

When my eyes adjusted, I looked around, my heart beating.
It was a whole shooting range, and as Jungkook went to the back cabinet, he unlocked it with a key, pulling us out two pistols.
There were more guns in there than just pistols.

"So, Jimin thought learning self defence with hand-to-hand combat would be better, but I disagree." He said, emptying the bullets from one gun, leaving the other one on the counter.
"Most of these people have weapons, generally pistols as they are easy to hide."

Jungkook pulled a mat over from the corner of the room, before he stood in the centre of it, pointing the now-empty gun at me.

"Try take the gun from me. It's unloaded, but I'll act like it is." He grinned.

I stepped forward, my whole body shaking.
Was he not a mafia? Meaning, he could hurt me without the firearm.

Jungkook tilted his head. "Hey, hey, look I'm not going to hurt you. If you want we can start on the shooting range—"

I cut him off as I ran forward, ramming into his body.
He barely moved an inch, before I felt the metal of the gun against my head.

"You'd be dead, depending on the Kidnappers, or," Jungkook started, grabbing under my arms and tossing me over his shoulder.
I groaned as my back hit the floor, understanding why the mat was there now.
"Or they would knock you off your feet, presumably tie you back up, etcetera. The main thing is to get close enough they can't use their gun. Being a pistol, it's a little hard." Jungkook explained, helping me up as he passed it to me.

"You stand on the mat. I'll take it from you."

"Are you going to push me?" I asked.
He just chuckled. "No, no, that's a stupid move."

So now I stood in the middle of the mat, waiting for him to run at me, and take the gun.
But he didn't move, he just sat on the floor, before he sighed.

Then in an instant he was beside me, hand clamping around my wrist, tightening his grip.

"Okay, okay, you got the firearm, let go." I said, dropping the gun.
He smiled slightly, before he grabbed the gun with his other hand, placing it against my head.

"Now, you're probably never going to get nearly as close as good as I am, but you can try. So let's try this again! It's all about surprise."

So for the next two hours, Jungkook and I went back and forth standing on the mat.
Hoseok had joined us at one point, finding a whiteboard and keeping tally.
Jungkook was ruining me.

I still hadn't stolen the gun from him, as the points were at 20-0.

It was my turn to steal from him again, as he yawned.
"Well, this is tiring." He said, rubbing his eyes.
I used his distraction to my advantage, running forward and gripping his wrist, as I pulled his hands behind his back.