[Chapter 46]

I wouldn't say we had a party.
There was music and drinks, sure. But we were all just hanging around, sitting around and talking.
It was then I realised how close Han and Gabs were, as they sat, body's against each other.

Bang Chan never came out, and I had been there for two hours.
Had Kara impacted him that much? Or was there something deep down.
I would probably never know.

"Y/N, are you a cat person." Lee Know asked, as he stared blankly at me.
"Kind of?" I started. "I've had a dog and a cat. Can't say which one I liked more."

"I have three cats. Want to meet them?" He said, as he stood up, holding out a hand for me awkwardly.
"I mean sure-" I said, as he led me down the hall.

As we walked down, I glanced into one of the open doors.
I believe it was Gabs' room, based on the abundance of purple and green, and posters of the actors, and of the TV shows she loved.
As well, the walls were littered in artwork. Her own, I was sure.

As Lee Know led me into his room, he called out for his cats, as they appeared from random nook and crannies.

"This here, is Doongi."

"This one is Dori."

"This is Soonie!" He smiled, as he introduced his three cats to me.

"Do they live in your room permanently?" I asked.
He shook his head. "No, they're just staying here for the moment. They get nervous around lots of people, and I don't want them running off. We also have a dog here. It's Bang Chan's." He explained, as he sat down on the floor.

I sat down beside him, and reached out to scratch his cat on the chin.
"She likes you." He commented.
"You could say that." I chuckled.

This was the first time I was alone with Lee Know, I realised.
We were in his room, alone.
At that I felt my face heat up in embarrassment.
I turned my head at the same time he did, and our noses touched.
He pulled away. "Sorry.." He whispered.
"No you're fine." I said, smiling awkwardly, as I looked back down at his cats.

I heard him curse to himself, as he gently grabbed the side of my face, and turned me to face him.

"You're going to hate me, but whatever."

Then his lips locked onto mine, and we kissed.
It was a kiss full of passion, and lust, as he went in deeper.
As he pulled away, he looked at me, before his face heated up.

"Ah, well, tha-" He stumbled over his words, not forming sentences at all.

I pulled him in, and kissed him again.
He didn't pull away this time, as our lips brushed over each other's.
He pulled his face down to my neck, leaving love marks over it greedily, before he reached back up to my lips.

For once, in a blue moon, I felt loved.

Kara was tossing and turning as she lay in her bed, trying to shake off the horrible feeling of dread that coursed through her, before she let out an annoyed sigh, which half turned into a yell, as she got changed, and ran downstairs.

"Where are you going at such a late hour- don't tell me.. you're hungry, yeah?" Jimin asked, as he stood in the living room, watching as she went to the door. "Do you want to talk about today? A little birdy told me you and Gabs fought. Then you disappeared into the forest with Felix. I know it's none of my business, but-"

Kara cut him off.
"No, it isn't. Look, I am very much so grateful for you and your team, but please. Stop acting like you actually care about me. Literally a month or something ago you were happily slicing through my skin for fun." She said, as she pushed the front door open.

Jimin strolled over to her, as he grabbed her arm, and pushed her against a wall.
"What will I do with you, Kara? You're so naive. Gabs tried to tell you I was manipulating you, wasn't she? Now just what would I get out of that?" He whispered, as his other hand traced along Kara's jawline, making her shiver.

"Answer me." He said, his voice a low growl.

"Well, for one, I would be more likely to join BTS." She said. "I would also be less likely to help their side of the mission. So you have plenty of reason."

Jimin just sighed. "How can I make you trust me, Kara? That's all I ask." He said sadly, his finger tracing along her collarbones now, as he looked down at her.
"You let me go. I'm just going out for a late night drive." Kara said simply, swallowing back the rising fear in her, and the urge to either cry, or punch him in the face.

He let go of her slowly, letting her walk out the door.

"If anything, my dear Kara, Felix is using you. He's known Bang Chan for so much longer. They probably believe that if you go back, Bang Chan will return to normal." Jimin said as she left.

"I'm used to being used, Jimin. It's fine." She said as she left, leaving him to stand in the doorway.

As Kara drove along the ice covered roads, her heart was pounding.
She should turn around, go back to bed, and throw away her pointless dreams.

It had been around three weeks or so.
They wouldn't of forgiven her by now. But she had nothing else to do, and she had a hope.
She hoped they would hear her out.
In worse case scenario, she will just get locked away for real.
She deserved it, really.

So as she walked up to their door, she held her breath, and knocked quickly.
So she waited, as she heard the lock of the door click, and the door open.

For her to be met with Hyunjin.

He opened the door, looking her up and down, with wide eyes.
He then closed the door behind him, as he stood out, and hugged her.

"I knew you weren't a traitor! I knew it!" He said, pulling her up into the air.

"Hyunjin.." Kara half sobbed, as she hugged him back.
Hyunjin span them around, so her back was facing the door.
He looked over the back of her head, before looking back down to her face.

"Don't you dare do that again, you asshole." He said, his voice half angry, half sad.

"I just came here to explain to Bang Chan, and then I'll leave. So can I?" She asked.
Hyunjin's smile faded.

"Sure, sure. But just know, we won't let this happen again."

Then he hugged her tightly against his chest, arms wrapped around her neck, as she pushed at his chest, as she gasped for air.
He was suffocating her, as tears trickled down his face.

As she fell limp, Changbin opened the door.

"Good job Hyunjin. I know that was hard." He said.
"Hyung, this is all so wrong." He said, wiping at his eyes.

"I know, but what else can we do? We need our leader back, ASAP. Lee Know thinks this is the only way. So as our temporary leader, we have to trust in him." Changbin said sadly.

"Bring her inside. Make sure your restrain her properly. Let's not repeat this again."