[Chapter 18]

The next few days passed quickly, and before I knew it, the weekend had rolled around.

Gabs and Kara were in Seoul, so I didn't really have anyone to hang out with.

Jungkook and his friends were unreachable as well.

So was Hyunjin, Jeongin and the rest.

It was weird.

"Oh, Ji Woo, I haven't seen you like all week. God, you've basically moved in with that boy. It's like what, 4pm right now?" I smiled as I saw my friend walk through the door, hauling her duffel bag into the living room with a heavy breath.

"Oh shut up. Once you get a boyfriend you'll understand." Ji Woo said, feigning anger with a small smile.

"Yeah, not happening."

"Wha..! Jungkook and Jeongin are cute! So's Jimin, and what's his name.. Hyunjin? They're all over you, just ask them out already." Ji Woo frowned. "You're so popular with the boys yet you don't want to date any of them, what a shame."

I sighed. "I just don't feel bothered to commit myself to anything at the moment. I can barely keep up with school work as it is."

"You're lame. Y'know what, I'm taking you out today. We're going out. Get dressed." Ji Woo clapped, running up the stairs and into her room.

I groaned, trudging to my room to get changed from my silky pyjamas into a casual white tee, throwing a black and white plaid jumper over the top, pulling up my black skinny jeans and sliding on a pair of black boots.

Walking back downstairs I saw Ji Woo already at the door, tapping her foot impatiently.

"What took you so long! My gosh." She groaned, heading out and walking into the car.

I followed close behind her, jumping into the passenger seat as she drove off.

Stray Kids POV
The members rushed around their small hotel rooms, getting ready for this evenings events.

"Gabs! Where in the world is my eyeliner!?" Kara yelled, rushing out of the bathroom with half a face of make up on.

"I don't have it! I think Hyunjin might've taken it." Gabs said, holding her hands in front of her innocently.

Kara grumbled in annoyance, swinging open the door that connected the two rooms, only to find half the members of the group shirtless.

Blush rose to Kara's cheeks, the anger forgotten as she closed the door again in embarrassment.

"S-SORRY!" She exclaimed, hiding her face in her hands.

Hyunjin opened the door, smirking slightly, his white dress shirt half buttoned up.

"Aww, our Kara is blushing. How cute. Here's your eyeliner." He smiled, passing the eyeliner to the girl with a wink before closing the door.

"Gosh he's such a flirt." Gabs shook her head, combing her hair carefully.

"I know.." Kara mumbled, still half in shock.

"Kara. You've seen them shirtless before. Why is this any different." Gabs sighed, eyeing the girl with an eyebrow raised.

"Uhm, well, they've all changed a lot since then.." Kara answered awkwardly, sliding away into the bathroom to finish her make up.

The boys in the room next door all laughed to themselves.

"That was all it took to flatter her?" Seungmin chuckled as Hyunjin walked back in.

"Well, if you have my charm anything is easy." Hyunjin said dramatically, flipping his black hair over his shoulder.