[Chapter 11]

Gabs sat beside Kara's hospital bed, her expression filled with worry.
Felix sat on the other side of the bed, holding Kara's hand in his own.

"So.. what exactly happened.. Bang Chan and the others didn't explain it very well.." Felix spoke, breaking the silence.

"We had a run in with BTS. Seungmin and Jeongin drove past, with the bright idea of, 'hey, let's see if we can shoot BTS from the car!' Oh, and look at that, they shot two of their stupid members while half murdering one of their own in the process." Gabs grumbled angrily, holding her own hands tightly together to relieve the stress filling her core.

"Ah... dunno why they'd try that, Jeongin and Seungmin have the worst aim. Dumbasses.." Felix grumbled, looking down at his teammate, his friend, with sorrow.

It was silent for awhile.

"Ay, Felix, any idea where BTS' hideout is? I wanna give them a visit." Gabs spoke.

Felix looked up at the brunette. "By yourself? Are you crazy!?" He exclaimed, worry clouding his face, not just for his unconscious friend.

"I was gonna get Jackson and Wonho to help out. They owe me and Kara anyways." Gabs spoke.

"Wonho??" Felix asked, tilting his head.

"Oh- right. He's a guy we met while travelling in Japan. Full time body guard. Great with weapons. Fucking strong too. Me and Kara helped him with one of his own missions. He owes us now. He lives here in Korea, not that far away from the school." Gabs explained.

Felix sat hesitantly.
If she went to BTS alone with Jackson and this Wonho guy, they might tell her..
The rest of the group would be mad if that happened.
Although, he trusted Jackson enough to make sure nothing happened.
Plus, Kara and Jisung would be shattered if Gabs got hurt.

"I have a slight idea." Felix spoke up again.

Gabs smiled. "I knew you would! Tell meeee!" Gabs exclaimed.

"You know that cafe we told you about that me and the others met Y/N at? Yeah, well, if you head right from there for three blocks and turn left, there should be an apartment block. If it's got a big ass white jeep out the front, with those stupid family stickers on the back you have the right building. Here, I'll write it down." Felix said hastily.

He took his hand away from Kara's cold one, leaning into his backpack and pulling out a notepad and a pen.
The boy scribbled down the instructions, tearing out the piece of paper quickly and handing it to the brunette seated in front of him, her now green orbs looking back at him thankfully.

"Thank you! Also- if I'm leaving you have to leave also.." Gabs spoke, her eyes trailing to her unconscious friend.

As much as she trusted Felix, the past couple incidents have made the bond between her and Stray Kids loosen, like a rope getting cut down slowly but surely.

She didn't trust to leave him alone with her.

Felix looked at Gabs confused, then chuckled.

"Oh god, Gabs! I'm not like that, really. I just want someone to be here when she wakes up so she isn't alone. Seriously!" Felix held his hands in front of him innocently. "All good reasons, I assure you." The boy laughed.

Gabs chuckled slightly too.

She picked up her own bag, slinging it over her shoulder.

The girl raised her finger to her eyes, pointing at her own then to Felix's.