[Chapter 20]

Kara blinked multiple times, groaning painfully before raising her head in an almost drunken daze.

"Where are we...?" Kara mumbled, everyone's figures a blur.

"Just in a small storage room in the Gala hall." Yeonjun answered with a shrug.

Kara's vision came into focus, making her scowl in annoyance.

"You... fuck you all... this didn't have to be so fucking complicated..." Kara growled, her face filled with anger as she noticed the boys surrounding her.

"It's not really. BTS will come collect you soon and that's the end of it." Huening Kai shrugged.

"Collect? Are we some kind of fucking souvenir? Some sort of dolls? We aren't to be fucking passed from one owner to the next. Let us go or this'll be a lot more painful." Kara said with annoyance, pulling at her wrists and ankles, only to realise with wide eyes filled with stress she could barely move.

Taehyun just chuckled slightly, looking down at the girl with a cold glare, his eyes dark, giving off an evil feel. "We heard about you. Don't think we would take any chances. In our minds all you are is toys passed from one to another, like you said."

Kara just grimaced, before growling, "No one fucking asked you, Taehyun. Since last time I checked, anyway. Let us go, or I swear I will put a fucking bullet through your-"

SMACK.

Beomgyu's foot hit the side of Kara's face, kicking her quickly, and hard.

Kara sat there shocked, her cheek turning a deep red as the blood rushed to the surface after the impact.

Beomgyu crouched in front of Kara, grabbing her chin in his thumb and forefinger, forcing her eyes to meet his.

"Keep going, I dare you. All BTS asked was for you to be alive, not for you to be intact." Beomgyu snarled, releasing her chin from his grip and standing up.

"Kara..." Gabs begun gently.

"I'm fine." Kara responded quickly, her hands fumbling behind her back, finding its way to the phone in her dress pocket, of which she sewed on herself.

She grabbed it from behind her back, glad to find the headphones still attached so the call would be muted.

She quickly dialled what she hoped was the right number, before pressing 'call'.

Incoming call from GummyBear🐻 ......

I looked over to my phone in confusion as the screen lit up. Excusing myself from where I sat next to Ji Woo on the couch, I left the room and answered my phone.

"Kara? You never call.. is something wrong??"

I was met with silence, only the sounds of shuffling and mumbled voices.
I clicked the record button on my phone.

Something was definitely wrong.

Kara smiled slightly, knowing whoever it was on the end of the phone would hear her.
Hopefully it was Chan...
Unless she dialled it wrong...

"Go on. Kick me again. Hurt me all you fucking want. I'm not scared." Kara started, a smirk forming on her face despite the pain in her cheek.

"Do you really have a death wish, Kara?" Beomgyu asked, kneeling in front of the girl again, pinching her chin with his two fingers once again.