[Chapter 67]

"You remember me! Good, I was worried." My dad smiled, pulling me away from him.
"We're so sorry for leaving you in Australia all those years ago, but we couldn't risk staying. You were safe, but as you grew older people heard about you so we had to get you back! I don't know why it took so long." He sighed.

"We?" I questioned, as he smiled sadly.

"Me and your mother. She's been missing since last year, the stress of trying to find you got to her, and something about it all being her fault blah blah, but that doesn't matter! You're back now, and me and you can rule the underground again, as you were always destined to do." He explained, smiling as he kept ahold of my hands.

"What about my friends? Can I go tell them I'm okay?" I asked, as he just rolled his eyes.

"Y/N, dear, none of them are really your friends. I promised them money and assets if they brought you to me, and well, since they failed, I have to kill them. Jiwoo will be safe, she'll be kept out of harms way as long as she doesn't report you missing. And well, Gabs may be of use. If not, she'll be discarded. I'm sorry, dear, but this is how it has to be." My dad explained, as I recoiled from his touch.

This couldn't of been the same man who raised me, could it?
But I mean, they disappeared on me, left me alone.
Why did they want me back?

"This is all about Minji, isn't it? I don't want her coming out, I don't want to hurt anyone." I said, stepping away from him.
Every time I took a step back, my dad stepped closer.
"Oh darling, she's already hurt so many people. Including your best friend, ah, Kara, was it? Well, she's dead anyways, so I suppose it doesn't matter. And even if she's not, she'll kill herself coming to get you. Ah, if only her parents weren't such traitors."

Kara and Gabs had made their way into the room by now, having traced it around to a vent, and dropping down through that.

They could see Y/N with her father, moving closer to make out their voices.

"What do you mean by that? What are you trying to say?" I asked, heart racing.

My dad stifled a laugh. "Oh, Y/N, we're the reason she has no family! I killed them, because you told me what they had done! It's our fault, you and me!"

Everyone was an exhausted, panting mess by the time the gunfire stopped, the men groaning on the floor, bleeding.

They were bruised and battered, but looking around, Namjoon noted, no one was critically injured.
So as he nodded, he led them inside the warehouse, everyone spreading out.

Jimin stayed back, looking at the tracker on his phone.

Kara: 0.1 miles away

He sighed, closing it down as he headed in its direction, pulling Jungkook with him.

Bang Chan noticed the two slipping off, himself, Felix, Changbin, Lee Know and Hyunjin following, the others splitting with BTS.

Kara was frozen, her heart racing in her chest as she reached for the gun in her pocket.

"Kara, don't." Gabs said quietly, grabbing her friends hand.
Kara shook her off.

She didn't want to believe it, but looking at the man, it looked like him.

She wanted to kill him, but the arms around her waist stopped her.

"Kara, you shouldn't be here, lets go." Felix whispered, pulling Kara into him, as he glanced at Gabs.
She nodded, keeping low as she moved closer.

"Did you know?" Kara asked, leaning into his touch anyways. She missed him so much, his touch, his smile, but she felt he was holding something back.