[Chapter 21]

Inside the storage room, a back door was pushed open, the underlings of BTS rushing in.

"Ah, Enhypen's here. Jungwon, Hurry up and grab Kara. Jay you grab Gabs." Soobin instructed.

"We were planning on it hyung." Jungwon said, grabbing Kara in his hands.

The girl was too dazed to fight back as he picked her up.
Gabs tried to kick Jungwon back, only for
a loud bang to resonate through the room, the door bursting open, the members of Stray Kids filing in.

Beomgyu turned quickly, standing in front of the girls, blocking them from the new arrivals vision.

Bang Chan narrowed his eyes, holding his gun up towards Soobin.

"I'm going to assume you're their leader. Let our girls go. You're outnumbered." Bang Chan said sternly, his voice a low growl.

"I believe you're the ones who're outnumbered, Chan." Soobin smirked.

The rest of Jungwon's group filed into the room, own guns raised.
Their footing was unsteady and their arms were shaking.

"Come on. You have more people but they're all rookies." Bang Chan laughed, his face turning stern once more.

Gabs looked up from behind Beomgyu at his voice.

"Chan.." She whispered.

Chan smiled slightly to himself. 'I can hear you babygirl.' He thought.

"They can still do damage. Leave now. BTS never said they needed you alive." Soobin said, clicking his gun.

Jay shuffled behind TXT, grabbing a hold of Gabs and dragging her towards the back door.

"LET GO OF ME!!" Gabs yelled, directing the rooms focus to her.

Including the members of TXT.

Stray Kids took that opportunity to look around the room, as well as sprinting towards the members of TXT, knocking their legs out below them placing a gun against their heads.

A few of the members of Stray Kids knocked the rookie group down.
"Stand down boys.. you're rookies and I don't want to have to hurt you." Felix said sternly.

Their guns had been knocked from their hands, so the remaining 6 members of Enhypen sat there in panic.

Soobin sat up slightly after being knocked down, quickly turning only to be met with the click of a gun and a smirking Bang Chan.
"Now, if you'll hand my girls back.." Chan said sternly, glancing sideways.

Kara was nowhere to be seen.

"Girls? We only have one." Soobin smirked. "The other one's already been collected."

Gabs' heart pounded.
That's right... Jungwon had dragged the girl out just before her group entered...
She had probably been driven away by now.

Chan scowled, his heart and head in a mess of sadness and despair.
They were too late.

"Give us back Gabs then." He simply growled.

The remaining six members of Enhypen slinked out of the room quickly, to which Minho shot their way, managing to only shoot the boy leaving last in the leg.

They all managed to slink out, into their van and away.

"Fuck!" Minho exclaimed.

The members of Stray Kids all crowded around the members of TXT.

Soobin sighed. "Alright, you can have her back. Lower your weapons." Soobin said calmly, placing his hands in front of him, surrendering.

The other members of TXT copied their leaders actions, their faces blank and emotionless.
They had still half succeeded, which was better than failing.