[Chapter 7]

"Just as planned....."

"...If only you didn't get in the way." Bang Chan growled, staring Jungkook up and down with absolute hate.

Jungkook held Y/N closer to him, glaring back at Stray Kids' leader.

"Your plan was flawed to begin with. Ji Woo expects her home. After mentioning she was with me and Jeongin, that's pretty suspicious don't you think?" Jungkook replied calmly.

They weren't going to start a fight in public.
Their gangs reputation was too high for that.
So Jungkook wasn't scared.

Hyunjin scowled.
Felix just glared.
Jisung and Jeongin just sat, looking over at the boy and his grip on Y/N suspiciously.

"Our information must have failed us then. But it won't next time. Come on guys, let's go." Bang Chan snarled, standing up.

Hyunjin followed suit, Felix by his side.
Jeongin and Jisung packed up their things before following the boys.

They hopped into their black Range Rover, before driving off down the street.

Taehyung pulled up shortly after. He glanced at the unconscious Y/N in Jungkooks arms.

"Those Stray Kids people really are a pain, aren't they." Taehyung scowled, Jungkook rolling his eyes.

"Tell me about it."

Jungkook opened the back car door, seating himself and Y/N down.

"I was going to leave. I'm glad I didn't. They spiked the poor girls drink." Jungkook spoke as Taehyung began driving.

"It would've been a flawed plan anyway. I had told Ji Woo Y/N was with you. And you knew Stray Kids were there. Plus, security camera footage. Evidently those dumbasses didn't think this through well." Taehyung spoke, his teeth gritted in anger.
They really thought they could take Y/N from BTS?
They have more members in their branch, but they are so much weaker.

"Tomorrow, we're going to meet up with the rest of our group. Not just the main members of BTS." Taehyung continued. "Namjoon wants us to group together again on this one. Stray Kids are trying too hard at this, and it's becoming a problem. But for tonight, get closer with Ji Woo and Y/N. It should help in the long run he reckons."

"Alright. You reckon she'll wake up anytime soon?" Jungkook asked worriedly.
"Yeah, I'm sure." Taehyung spoke, smiling into the mirror at the younger boy.

He was too kind.

Why did he have to end up in this business out of all of them??

Jungkook rubbed Y/N's bandaged wrist slightly.
"Taehyung... I accidentally hurt her.. she was going to go talk to those boys and I held her wrist too tightly to stop her from going... I didn't mess up the mission, did I?" Jungkook spoke, his voice wavering, the tears beginning to spill.

"Jungkook, don't cry, it's okay. Accidents happen. I'm sure it'll be fine." Taehyung responded calmly.
His heart broke at the sight of the youngest being upset like this.