[Chapter 31]

"Ah let's play Truth or Dare~" Ji Woo grinned, her voice slurring.
"There's too many people missing thoughhh." Taehyung frowned.

"Only Jimin and Kara are gone- oh and Gabs and Han.. that's like four out of what.. twenty?" I commented

"Stilllll. The girls make it funnnn." Ji Woo slurred.
Bang Chan stood up with a sigh.
"I'll go find them."

As he left an empty spot next to me, Hyunjin quickly sat beside me.
"Hello my dearest Y/N." He chuckled.
His cheeks were rosy.
He had been drinking.
"How much did you drink.." I sighed.

"Hmm.. just a few shots." He said, his hand on his chin.
"Of what? Vodka? Gosh you're almost wasted you idiot." I scoffed.
"Hehe that's okayyy. It numbs the pain- I have a feeling there's going to be a fight tonight." He laughed lowly to himself, before standing up and hobbling off, almost stacking it a few times.

Felix glanced around nervously.
Most likely Kara was with Jimin.
He wasn't likely to keep his mouth shut.
So he excused himself, looking, with Bang Chan, for Kara and Gabs.

Kara stood there frozen.
"You mean..."

Jimin just nodded, putting his gun away.
A smirk tugged at his lips.
If he could word this all right, it would be a turning point in the whole mission.

"Surely not.. it was probably some other lowlife.." She mumbled to herself, feeling her heartbeat quicken.

Jimin was still hiding something from her.
She stared him down.
"Do you know who killed them?" She asked, voice cold.

"Well, I do.. but it's disclosed information- Ah, Bang Chan would know as well! He wouldn't want me telling you." Jimin pouted.
Kara jumped forward, hand around Jimin's neck as she pushed him to the wall.

"You're going to tell me who fucking killed them, or I'll choke the fucking air out of your lungs quicker than you can call for help. Then in hell all you'll ever see is me, got it?" She growled.
Jimin shuffled uncomfortably under her grip.
It had all just gone very horribly wrong.

Then there was a loud knock on the door.

"Kara? Gabs?" Bang Chan asked.

Kara let Jimin go, pushing him out the way of the door, opening it to look Bang Chan in the eye.
He didn't like the look he was given.

"Everything alright??" Bang Chan asked.
Kara let out a large exhale, plastering a smile on her face.

"Everything is just peachy!" She clapped, going back downstairs.

Bang Chan glared at Jimin, whom had the biggest grin on his face.

"What the fuck did you tell her.." He spoke lowly.

"Just the things you wouldn't tell her, you selfish prick." Jimin scoffed, pushing past Bang Chan.
That's when he snapped, pushing Jimin himself into a wall, making him fall onto a stack of drawers, knocking a photo frame on the floor.

One of Y/N as a baby with her parents.

Y/N came rushing upstairs.

"What happened??" I asked, before I noticed the photo on the floor.
I picked it up quickly, feeling my face pale.
I only had one of these. The frame was as old as I was, and now it lay shattered on the floor.

"Jimin here just had a bit too much to drink, and tripped into this stack of drawers here. I tried to stop him before he fell, but alas, I wasn't quick enough." Bang Chan sighed.

I held my breath, before relaxing, pinching the bridge of my nose.
"Okay, whatever. Just go downstairs and don't break anything else."

I was left to clean up the mess, as the boys disappeared.

"Han, I'm scared. For Kara. She shouldn't have to be here with them." Gabs said to Jisung, as they crouched on the floor in one of the many hallways of Y/N's house.

"She's strong you know. She wouldn't want you worrying about her.." Jisung said back with a small smile, moving in to try comfort the girl as best he could, by giving her a small hug.
She held him tightly to her.

"I just can't do this.. I'm always too busy worrying about her, and so is everyone else.. no one worried about me! She's always the centre of everything! Is it because of her stupid parents?? Mine are dead too!" Gabs cried, gripping at the back of his shirt.

Jisung fell silent.
If he responded honestly, he would be telling something he's not meant to.

"Gabs.. I don't think that's the case.. she's always been a bit stronger physically.. you've been stronger mentally.. I worry about you! You need to come to me more.." Jisung frowned.
"You've got your own problems to deal with.. you don't need mine as well.." Gabs chuckled darkly.

"I'll always have time for your problems. You know, meeting you that day in Australia those years ago was the best thing that ever happened to me. We've made so many memories. I'm so glad we got to meet again." Jisung smiled, pulling his head away from Gabs', to look her in the eyes.

"Once this mission is over.. let's travel again.. I want to go visit my Mum.." She said, chuckling awkwardly as she wiped her eyes.

"We can go whenever you want- this mission was always going to take ages anyway." Jisung said.

"Let's go next week then!" Gabs said, clapping her hands.

"Sure thing!"

Then commotion sounded from downstairs, making them stand up quickly, rushing down.

A fight had broken out.

Bang Chan glared Jimin down.

"Let me guess what you said. 'They're hiding this, hiding that' blah blah. What utter bullshit. You pigs just have no sense of empathy for one another!" Bang Chan growled, jumping at Jimin, punching at his face.
Jimin dodged, grabbing at Bang Chans fist, using it to push him to the floor.

"No, I told her half of the truth. I think it's up to you to tell her the whole story." He said lightly.

Bang Chan punched at his face again, this time hitting.

I watched to the side in panic.
Blood was being spilt.

Do Yun and Haneul were loving it, laughing and cheering off to the side.
Of course they were also too drunk to realise what was going on.

Kara stood off to the side, in her own world.

Then when Jimin pulled out something shining from his pocket, she jumped forward, hitting him at the back of his neck.
His eyes rolled, as he fell unconscious.

"You idiot.." she whispered.
"As much as I hate your ass, you expose yourself, you expose us too."

That's when Ji Woo screamed, as a gun lay in the middle of the room.

One that Jimin was just holding.