A Shameless Flirt

"Chief"

"Any new case?"

"Two roommate founded death last night in Duplex City Town. Forensic found a new type of substance in their body." Da Qing handed over the file.

"Why they send it to us?" Yunlan read the name Zhang Hao...

"Both are students of the Dragon City University." Zhu Hong came with a bowl.

"What's it?" The bowl wasn't unfamiliar.
"Wang wants you to drink it."
"No way." Yunlan hate the bitter liquid that enlightened the bowl.

"You are sneezing, continuously."

"You two, shut up. Let's go to Dragon City University. Zhang Hao and Wang Ziqiang's classmates need to be interrogated."
"From when chief like doing fieldwork?" Zhu Hong asked to her college in a low voice.

"It must be related to professor Shen."

"Who?"
"His new target."
Yunlan tried to slip form SID without making any noise. But this sneezing, he really can't help it. Wang become alert.

"Chief, do you take your medicine?"

"No" Da Qing always loved to give some additional trouble.

"Go back to your room."
"I..." Yunlan tried to say something.

"No" Yunlan wasn't faithful. If Wang left him alone, he must through the medicine in the basin.

Yunlan left with an angry face.
"How do you do that, Wang?"

"Show some respect to a married woman."

There must be something going on between them. Zhu Hong thought all the soap opera 'love story between boss and secretary.'

Wang found Sang in front of her.

"Do you know why the day is foggy?"

"Hmm, foggy?"

"Let me tell you..."

"Hmm" Wang gave him the sweetest humming, a friendly gesture.

"Today, sun eats too many snacks, so he became sick. He cannot make to come and smile. You know he is sick. Sun goes to his doctor and doctor uncle gave him the injection. That's why today is foggy."

They both smiled. Their smile soon broke into laughter, but they conceal it.

"When did she tell you?"

"Secret"

They failed to collect any new information from the classmates. Both of them were second generation spoiled rich kids. They were bullies, so definitely no one like them and certainly avoid them. They broke law many times. They cleaned their name form a rape case just two months ago.

It may be homicide or related to drugs. Another long case with numerous pressure. They are sons of wealthy families after all.

Yunlan didn't feel sorry for them. He had other case to attend.

'Shen Wei' the corrupted name tag attract him. Professor was working with a pile of papers.
"Chief Zhao, how may I help you?"

"What a good citizen! It's just if your students stop being murdered it help us a lot."

Professor blink innocently. "My student?"

"This time form math department. Zhang Hao and Wang Ziqiang. Do you know them?" Zhao sat and made him comfortable in a chair without any invitation.