Journey to Northwest 3

They backed in the Qingxi town without much hassle. The tension between Yunlan and Shen erased, they behave as always like friends forever. Zhao wasn't happy, but he didn't mind after all. The class captain moved with both handsome men like a lost puppy; Yunlan thought, he has got second 'Da Qing' in his collection, what you didn't think was the female class captain is a BL fan.

Fat Brother Lang welcomed Yunlan and the class captain as a couple. The way they stuck together all the time, if Brother Lang didn't think that way, then it would have miraculously for a gossip loving person like him. The little girl was going to clear the misunderstanding, Yunlan stopped her by saying he wants to make her professor jealous.

Professor Ouyang has no wish to make the tour lengthy; perhaps he is a very strict person or his old bones dislike the cold, so he would go back with his students. Yunlan convinced others to have a little holiday, the youngsters liked his idea. Only two serious type boys returned with professor Ouyang. Obviously Shen would have to stay to take care of the rest of the students.

Yunlan was abandon Lin in the Qingxi town to investigate the police officers. Lin tried his best in legal and not so legal way. He still fail to find any lead.

"You are..." Yunlan searched for a sharp word, "A good for nothing... No bonus, this month." "You can't say that. You people are enjoying and I am here, working my ass out. They just gave me congee since last 3 days."
"Why can't you find any lead?"

"Is that my fault? You asked me to check their account. I searched for the money transaction. Didn't find any remarkable one."

Yunlan silently biting his lower lip.

"They can use a fake account."

"Hmm..." Yunlan nodded in response. He delayed their staying two days. In two days did he really make any difference?

The students like the mini picnic, a summer vacation before the actual summer vacation. In the mountaintop, they enjoyed it, but that was cold and frigid and their movement was restricted. Qingxi town is beautiful, the colors, the people, the food, everything were welcoming. The night was chill though, days were more than bearable; no heatwave to bake you, no ice to freeze you.

Yunlan saw Zhu walking delightedly, two bags hanging carelessly on her hand, anger rising. "Young lady of Zhu family..." Yunlan approached Zhu. What's wrong with chief? She took a small step back, looking her left and right searching for shelter, found herself alone with the chief who could do anything at anytime at anywhere. A lion can be reliable not the chief of his SID.

"I gave you a job and what you did is shopping!!!"

"Do you have a conflict with shopping or is she your ex?" If Yunlan could devour her alive, it would be peaceful. "I make my job done. Don't look at my things, my cute red sweater will lose its color. A trailer supplied more than fifty warm clothes, last month. He thought it might for charity. Charitable organization wouldn't buy from here, I mean, no charity would buy from locals. "

"You two! Chief, It's not SID building, behave. People look at you." Da managed to interrupt them. Bickering is usual in SID, it's a public place.

"Let them watch." When Zhao cares others!

"Professor Shen also watching your c-grade drama." Da Qing stood in between.

"Fatty... it's working hour. No destruction, please."
"I feel bad for the innocent man." Zhu Hong felt sympathy when Wang and Zhao's relation crossed her mind.

"Hong jei, I found this at the entrance of the forest." Da handed over a cute yet dirty mud, pink hair clip in Zhu Hong's hand. "Locals have taboo, they don't enter into the forest." He wrapped his hand in Yunlan's shoulders.