Damsel in Distress

Sunday morning is a bit different. This is the only morning when people feel lazy, more often they got an hour of extra sleep to boost strength for the upcoming week.

Late rising, late breakfast, having a homemade lunch or go on a picnic that's the usual holiday plans for Sang and Wang.

Early in the morning their detective daughter discovered Wang's inner in Sang's room. That has been quite scandalous. Nothing could slip through the eyes of the young detective.

Wang was making waffles, Sang place his chin on the right shoulder of Wang. "Let me work."
Sang gave her back hug. "I didn't block you."
"Then what are you doing?"
"Having my morning dose."
"What is she doing?"
"Selecting dress for her outing."
"Hmm"

"Let's buy a bed for her."

"Do you try to take her mother away?"
"If not me, where does she find her mommy?"
Wang filled the glass with the freshly made orange juice. "Hmm, you have a point. Call her at the table."

Yunlan received the call from Zhao Xinchi.
"No findings, sir."
"No, we are trying our best."
"Yes"
"It will be more helpful for the team if they get a proper order."
"Yes sir"
"Yes sir"
"Yes sir"
The more senior Zhao want the word father, the more Yunlan put the pressure on the word 'sir'.

Zhao was idling all day long, and seemed to be rather uninterested in doing anything whatsoever. The lazy Zhao didn't want to make dinner. First he thought to call for a take-out but as soon as the call ended he felt the urge having a cigarette. And he found out he was short of lollipop.He cursed himself. Why? It's Sunday night, only if Shen agreed they can go for a date. "Ahh" Yunlan made the annoying sound. He decided to head to a nearby convenient store for some lollipop and have something for dinner from the street food corner.

Yunlan passed by a dimly lit trail and heard someone's voice. The voice violently demanded. "Lend us some money to spend." Another one added, "You dressed so well how come you use such an old model phone?" The voices were not mature enough as growing up man rather like the boys at their puberty. "Bro, a watch." "Take it, if it's a good brand, it may be worth a few thousands."
A robbery?

Zhao slowly dawdled forward, and took a closer look: a handful of young gangsters gang up on a man, who looks rather familiar.
"I'll do it myself."
Shen Wei
Why is he here?
Zhao realized Shen is gentle and polite towards everyone. Even when threatened by a group of gangsters, Shen didn't resist howsoever, and obediently took his watch off.
"Can I leave now?"
Two of them stepped forward. "So calm! We're robbing you right now! Stop pretending that you are better than us. Say, you are sorry." "Say it! Are you deaf? Don't put on an act!"

Now this was going too far. At the time Chu wanted to interrupt, he saw chief Zhao, he retrieved; police chief surely will handle the case better.

Zhao sighed. He couldn't bear to see this, and walked forward. "You little poser, at this time of the night, who's wandering around causing trouble?"
Shen looked up in shock and saw Zhao.
"None of your business, get lost." One of them replied.
Yunlan replied a vulgar tone much like a gangster. "And if I don't?"
One of the hoodlums raised his hand and went straight for Zhao's face: a powerful kick smashed onto his stomach; he almost spurted out blood, and stumbled backward and crashed right into the left side wall. The thugs were startled by the sheer force of his kick, and one of them asked only after a while, "Who... Who are you?"
Zhao tilted his head, and kicked on the ground a few times; he said with a cold smile, "You'd better not know, otherwise you might pee your pants."

Five minute later, Zhao Yunlan dialed a number on his phone.

"Tul, darling, long time no news."