...Bad Cop(4)

"It was all a drama!"

He couldn't believe it till now, he wasn't sure that he wasn't dreaming. "Every person here have known it, even you told mom! I can't believe what will it be the problem if I was informed?

"My son is an honest police officer not an award winning actor. Or would you like to take yourself as the Johnny Bai of this generation?

A/N: Johnny Bai is absolutely in this generation. I never watched old Chinese movies or drama. If any of the readers know a great actor of the old generation please type the name in the comment.

He and his mother is always love the dramatized version. Who knows his dad actually the director behind the scene? "Isn't the office our finished? Let's go home. Mom waits for you."

"To kill me." The eyes of Zhao Xinchi narrowed. "It's only eight and a half, and you are so eager to go home! Is someone waiting? Don't try to put on an act. You're a tribal actor."

The anger in Yunlan's heart started to build, his eyes squeezed, he grit his teeth without knowing, have the urge to marry a person, now, in the exact moment and show his father that he has someone special; but it will be only show off, and he doesn't want to marry anyone but his Xiao Wei. The cultured and refined man. He is the dream son, every parent wants one; but their relation needs time, and his dad isn't reliable to share emotion. So he sallow the whole thought and picked the top file and started reading.

A gang is a group or society of associates, friends or members of a family or clan with a defined leadership and internal organization that identifies with or claims control over territory in a community, either individually or collectively in legal and illegal, sometimes violent way. The history of gangsterism is as old as the human civilization, even the old society first builds up the in the form of gang. In the ancient word the ruler and the government officials supporting their own gangs with skilled fighters. It was a necessity for surviving. In the modern society,doesn't matter how law-abiding it is, gang formed in different shapes and ideologies. It's not necessarily have to be a criminal group. Every registered business organization has a gang with some people, poor and needy, behind the stage to do the dirty work for the best outcome. Like the old days, it's the surviving procedure on the trade of money and power flow.

"Red moon...", "Blessed sword...", "Blue legend..." He read through the pages. "Ahh... Is this the name of gangs or literature homework?"

"I suggest you focus on the people, rather than the name."

Yunlan flipped the pages.He certainly hate reading, specially the boring element like the files but he is a quick reader; in the speed he turned over the pages, it's not quite believable that he is reading. "I don't feel they're criminal, they look like some idiot, they can only bark." ." Most of them are Street fighter gang, they are young and stupid. They fight with silly reasons, robe to spend money on unnecessary things to wasting them in the name of luxury; they carry weapons only to show cool, take drugs only to destroy their future. Yunlan have known it, he was once on the same page. Most of the young boys gang is being used, it's not often the matter that they can make the move and done something severe on their own. Yunlan grabbed another file from the never ending pile.

"You should read it carefully."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm"

Who collected and arranged the material had done a great job. The information is detailed and categorized.

Those old fellows run the activities in the name of the gang as the family practice. The money and the power run from generation to generation, they are too bored to use the gang culture as traditions. He finished one file after another. Once upon a time people used a very big sized clock, they traditionally used a long pendulum, even after the advance of technology, often made a noticeable sound when the hour hand released from one number to another. The sound comes with the message of stopping the work, reminded people to go back home: nowadays most of us don't even use a wristwatch but the mobile phone clock. This time is counted machine neither has beauty nor it able to give the empathy. The last file, another thick one. The man is a recognizable business icon, the bureau had him in the potential criminal list. If he didn't do things suspicious, he must not on the list. Most of the time what those trade organization done under the table is chaotic and unclear.