Mafia (2)

Yunlan was waiting for his prey. He would be left in two days, would he? When an anonymous figure stalking Shen if not for years then months. He must catch the guy and put him behind the bar: arrange people for Shens' safety.

Shen was going home, as usual the black figure following him. Wei entered his apartment building, Yunlan waiting at the side of the road behind the cars.

The stalker hesitated for a moment and Yunlan put the knife on his neck. The man grabbed Yunlans neck reflex, but smirked as he saw the owner of the knife; he relaxed and released his neck. He removed the cover from his head.

"Princess"

Yunlan knew the man. It's Chu Shuzhi, the second in command of Red Dragon.

When he first saw the picture in the file he didn't relate, now if he recalls he have seen him numerous times. In the DCU campus, in a restaurant, buying candy from the store; always in a radius of Shen Wei, not so far yet near. A glimpse of Shuzhi he saw at the airport before they reached the Qingxi town. The voice and this insulting nickname are the proof of his help during the rampage. Now Yunlan sensed he was not the threat, but the bodyguard of Xiao Wei.

"Princess, take the knife away. We're in laws."

"What are you doing outside of the Red Dragon? Are they lack of business? Don't tell me Luo family send you here for babysit!"

"Oh princess, you know it better."

He retrieved the knife in his pocket. "You and your gang was in the forest of Qingxi town. Did you related to human trafficking?" They both looked into each other's eyes.

"You are a stupid kind of human, one in a million. I and my people were there only to help you as I personally didn't prefer my brother in law become death when I'm so used to babysit stupid person, after all there are a few people who dare to approach one of our brothers and fewer made him stay in their apartment. You are the damn first human successfully took him to your bed several times. "

"Shut your dirty mouth." Yunlan turned around to conceal his difficult emotions, but somehow it made its way on his balanced face. "Can't you respect him as an individual?"

Chu didn't really get his word. He placed the fingers of his right hand on his mouth in a girly manner, made OOPS sound and curiously asked "You two didn't do it yet?"

Yunlan had enough of it, so he decided to walk away.

As Chu didn't get his answer, putting his both hands in the pocket of his black pant he planned to follow Yunlan. "Is he a nerd in bed? He spends all his nights in your apartment and if I'm not wrong, your tiny flat has only one room. What have you two done, then? I was thinking he is addicted to the handsome princess, that he can't make time for us. We all accepted that. You are shamelessly cruising him for almost a year. To do what? "

"Oh, it's turned out the old nanny is very eager to find a date for Xiao Wei."

"Of course" Then he suddenly realized something. "Are you called me old Nanny?"

"You seem care too much. The day Shen Wei attacked by a gang of thugs, where were you, hmm?" Yunlan turned around and questioning Chu, directly in his face.

"What thug? A bunch of infant. By the way, I was... there." Chu stopped for a moment, then playfully added, "Someone came like a hero and pretended to be a badass, police officer. That was a show! I know I'm not a good person, but I'm not that bad either, how could I just ruin your moment? I prefer to be a cupid sometimes. "

"Cupid! Bullshit!" Then Yunlan murmured, "I'm better not in the embarrassing again." He grabbed the others' shoulder. "Look after him, for me!" And he walked again.