...Bad Cop

"Director, I can take out the target with my shot."

"Hostage's safety is the top priority." Director Zhao had reminded everyone.
"Director, I am confident, the hostage won't be hurt. Request to proceed." Zhao Yunlan determined to go for it. Meantime the target demanded for more.

"Chief Zhao Yunlan, follow the order." It was senior Zhao again.

"I want to see the minister. Before the minister shows up I will not release the hostage." The target shout.
"Zhao Yunlan, do not act without order. Don't take the shot." Senior Zhao knew his son well and he has a particularly bad experience.

"Troops will withdraw, fast."
"Withdraw. Withdraw. Did you hear me?" Director Zhao commanded the special troops.
"Hay, hurry up. Tell the minister to come here! Did you hear me? Huh?!"

Every passing minute the girl lost the color of her face. When the team came, she felt rescued, but as the troops withdraw she experienced betrayed, her hope lost; she felt alone and desperate. No one will help her, she only has herself. She bit the man's arm, the arm loose, slightly, she took the opportunity and run. She was his only hope; he aimed the gun to shot, but he was shot, chief Zhao shot the target in the exact moment. The sound of gunfire, the shouting of the people, nothing affected her, she run and run, never stopped. The barricade, the cars came so distant, but she knew, she needed to run, with her life; she can live only if she went there. Her legs can't carry her the ground shook, she wanted to fly, wanted to feel the sky, but she fell down. The paramedic grabbed her before she kiss the ground; she saw a sweet angelic face before she passed out.

Yunlan handed the girl a lollipop, she took it, even let out a smile; she is stronger than her look. "Did the gun shot a while ago scare you?" He asked.

"Was it you who saved me earlier? Are you also a police officer?" She seemed amazed. "Do you also like sweets? Me too."

"Why did you struggle to get away from the criminals grasp? Weren't you afraid that he would directly shoot?"

"I was really nervous at the time. So I bit him out of my control." She licked the strawberry flavored lollipop, it was her favorite. "Didn't I do well?"

"In the future, when you encounter a dangerous situation, don't make such a bold move." Yunlan suggested.

"Who would be so unlucky to encounter one another time? I'll call you uncle if you scold me." The trauma might leave her soon.

"I protected you by risking my life. Now you want to call me uncle! Though every person deserves to be protected by us." He garbed her dirty nose and sniffed his nose also.

A number of reporters gather around Mr. Zhao. It's time for camera, microphone and recording device. Now came the questions, "You personally led the operation this time." "Can you please explain the emergency procedures?"

With a stiff face director Zhao answered, "Everything went according to our rescue plan. Everything is within our control."

A reporter asked the crucial question, "Originally the police officers were dismissed, but later we heard gunshot sounds. What was happening?"

Director Zhao knew, this one must come. "Our arrangement to break down the defense is based on multiple layers of ploys. We first withdraw the troop up front to lower the suspect's guard. And we ordered the sharpshooter to injure the suspect by taking advantage of the opportunity.

Everything has been carefully planned in secret. You worked hard. Everyone worked hard. " Standing in front of the camera wasn't an easy task, specially moment like it, who knew it better than senior Zhao. Zhao Yunlan is going out of control.