Journey to Northwest 4

It's dark, the night vision what gave him an advantage in the darkness, Yunlan headed towards the decaying structural, where Lin put the camera, in the morning. Before going near, he heard a sound of commotion. No gun fight, or is it? It's confusing enough, he advanced; a figure, a man, no actually a body, still warm, the blood is flowing, signaling the life force, the bullet hit in the middle of the head. The man is long gone. Whoever shoots him, used a silencer, they were ahead of him. He got his gun. This is quit, too quit, even the night sound of the jungle had stopped. Yunlan advanced with caution. Another sound, like a sack role through the ground. A figure rolled and stopped near his feet in real. He didn't know any more, who is his opponent? Those men looked bandit, they shouldn't stay in the forest in the night, if they were the criminal, why were they death? Who did kill them? Is he a friend or foe? An explosion, a grenade, the sound indicates a handmade grenade, an easy and popular one, the place lit with a sudden light for a second. The light wasn't enough to blind the naked eyes, Zhao Yunlan blinded by it; he was wearing a night vision glasses, this is the problem of using one. He shut his eyes to adjust and remove the glasses. When he thought his eyes can make it, he opened it slowly. He startled by the noise beside him, the glasses fall on the ground; it were broken under his own foot. Might the situation be worse? What was written in his fate? Injury or death? He wondered, he paid the money to a small jewelry shop to make a ring for Shen, it will be a waste.

Last time, the best ever aggressive kiss, that felt so good, he wishes to die in Shen's aggressiveness, not here, not now.

"Who are you?"
"What do you want?"
"Who sent you?"
"Are you alone?"
The question showered him in the unbearable darkness. Mom, don't be sad if I am to die here.

"Ahh, is it a place to roam around? I'm with him, so?" The voice was sharp and heavy, the tone was mocking them came behind the circle of wood.

"Who?" All the men defending him was startled.
"You come to the wrong place at the wrong time." The voice suggested beside his ear.

"Are you..." Yunlan asked in a friendly tone cancel the nervousness of his voice. "I'm... night guard of the jungle." The man took a short pause. "There are seven men, two have guns, others contain sharp metals, we still have chance, princes." ." Yunlan's back touched the man's body, the figure is tall and muscular. Is he the man they saw on the screen? Four shot in a row, this time without silencer, the sound woke up the entire forest and another four sacks rolled on the ground. Then another one followed by another one, then many from far to near.

Yunlan felt helpless, on the darkness, he is blind. "You have night goggles." This is not a question.
"Hmm" The man guided him through the darkness answered. Walking is being difficult.

"May I get one?"

"No princess, we don't have extra"
The word princess price through his thick skin. In his not very short life, no one dares to call him with such insultingly beautiful word. Then he thought about the word, 'we'. Who are they? Is it a rival group? Why does he help him? "Who is your princess?"

"You are the princess, in a trouble, in the forest, middle of the night." Yunlan wanted choke the man immediately despite being in the situation and his genuine friendly attitude. "Or should I call, blind police chief, though I never have seen one before."

"You are not the boss? Do you?"

"Good observation"
"Who is your boss? He is the one who killed all seven of them around us." The man guided him towards a particular direction, not roughly, not with care, perhaps following the order.
Chu realized the word. Zhao Yunlan is smarter than his look. They stopped. "Next time came with your team. My advice to the most handsome princess."