An Angel

Wang came Sang's room as usual; spent some times with him, only found him in the bathroom. She secured herself under the duvet. Moan was heard behind the door. What was that? First it wasn't clear enough but it became obvious. The sensual moan make her angry.

When Sang come out, he started; he certainly not expected Wang so early. "I was taking a bath."

"Hmm... Good night. Sleep early."

"Wait, wait a little longer." He didn't want to let her go.
She waited on the bed, silently. And the silence was awkward. "You look beautiful today." He leaned closer, his fingers trailed down the age of her face and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Her breath escaped her, and Wang could feel her cheek warming under his attention. Sang smelled like him: mask, masculine, sandalwood with a hint of rain washed soil.

Sang took no notice of her reticence as he placed kisses along the column of her throat, drawing closer to her lips. His tongue flashed out and found and erogenous zone on the edge of her jaw.

An electric warmth Kindle through her body; she felt the need to touch him. She angle her body towards him and shifted herself over Sang in a way that pushed her breasts into his tanned body.

"No... Wang" He warned in a pained voice.

And Wang realized why he had tried to pull away.

He. Was. Hard. And a pure adrenaline and lust ran through Wang's body. Instead of moving away, she latched on him.

"Gelan" Sang whispered plaintively. "I am sorry."

Why is the guilt? "Again? Didn't you satisfy yourself a while ago?
Sang froze underneath Wang.
"Do you think I don't know your dirty did? In the bathroom. Who is the lucky girl you think about?" She cleared it further.

"It's you. It's always you." He murmured in Wang's ear. "It's getting harder day by day. Being you too close still too far. I want to know you more, Gelan." His lips found her stronger this time, gently coaxing entry to her mouth.

She trembled on top of him, unable to withstand the sensations obliterating her.

"May I took it off?" He was seeking her permission yet his hand already in action.
"Hmm" She hummed in an affirmative way. "Wait, we don't have contraceptive."

Wang could feel him smiling against her skin. "I have condoms."

"Why do you have condoms?" From when did he plan for it? Wang was happy and irritated.
"Otherwise, how can I show how much I love you?" There wasn't any nervousness in his voice. He is rather confident. His tongue tentatively depended into her mouth, teasing before Sang reverted to chaste closed mouth kisses. His lips claimed her ruthlessly and she mewed in satisfaction as one of his hands slipped from its entanglement in her hair to caress the bare skin of her shoulder.

He changed their position, now he is on the top. They were only in their inners. "Gelan, you have no idea what you do to me." Sang drew their mouths together once more. He was relentless yet kind: her hands tightened their grip on his biceps.

"Please, Gelan. Love me,not as a husband, nor the father of the baby, may be as a man, a lover or the beast I am."

The next morning they had to pass through the censorship of their one and only guardian. She got back all her sense a while ago, but the warmth of duvet; she wants to sleep a little longer. It didn't matter how much your heart excited, your body has its limitation. They shouldn't go for the second round, though Sang disagreed several times. She was under the spell of lust and her brain certainly not work as normal.