Beauty And The Beast

The girl was watching the setting of the summer sun, how the giant fireball jumping into the water. She was mesmerized by the beauty of the setting sun and constant changing of colors of the sky and the sea at the same time. The scene seemed ethereal. She lost the track of time. The sun hides under the water and darkness consumed the world in the blink of an eye, as someone pours ink on her surroundings. The star lights were too poor to help her. Her friends were long gone: the cherry colored dress she wore, darken. She made her steps, hurry, wanted to reach as near as possible to the road before the blackness totally consumed the little bit of light that remained at the end of the day. The only positive thing was her phone was alive. But it didn't give her much help as it couldn't release network and she had no idea how much she needed to go. She on the flash on her phone, tried to calm her breath with the rhythm of the sea. She walked in the bright light of her phone flash yet the light felt dim and ghostly as the surroundings are black, there was some movement going on above the sky, why is it suddenly started becoming cloudy? She walked, walked and walked; it felt eternity, but the clock on her phone showed the time, only twenty minutes have been passed. She should have carefully studied her phone, her mind was full of worries and her eyes missed the signal, though she looked at the phone. Oh, there is signal, she gave her feet a short rest, dialed the number, didn't wait for the other end, started walking again. After the first ring the call was received, she had heard the loud sound of music and people's laughter, a beach party. "Hello baby, do you miss me?"

"Lanlan, I'm lost."

The sound on the other end became less loud. "Where are you now? You are not joking, are you?"

"I don't know." She was looking at her left and right. "On the marine drive, somewhere... after passing the fishing point, near the hills." She really didn't know what else she could add.

"Ok,wait... I am coming. Turn... turn on your GPS." He looked up the sky and hope, it wouldn't be rain soon. "Don't cut the call..." Before he finished the sentence the connection being cut. He dialed and redialed, not avail. The fishing point is almost half an hour drive. He speeded his bike as fast as possible, reached her in shortest manageable time was his only wish. The marine drive was a straight road. Now it's smooth and empty, driving the road at this hour was thrilling, the beat of the sea was alluring, but nothing could touch Yunlan.

She was walking alone in the ghostly light, darkness in a rhythm of the sea. Another thirty minutes have been passed according to her phone.

A group of young figure was sitting in the wild near the beach. The evening breeze turned to strong wind, they gave a fuck about it. Empty alcohol bottles, making the 'clink' sound several times in a minute. They were coming here to enjoy, the beach was boring. Actually life was boring here, life was boring for them. The beach, the wild, the parties, nature all's wear meaningless. There was no excitement in life. Sang Zen inhaled some poisonous substance, we may call it drug. This was kind of exciting. Sang Zen was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. The moment he born, he achieved fortune, a portion of family heritage was claimed. He got everything he wishes for. He grew up with a very handsome face with a good merit, he had everything a human can dream for. He never fought for anything, all were perfect, ready to serve him, he never had to solve any problem, all were solved before head. There wasn't any goal, any dream to chase. Life was dull, too dull. So they thought of having some fun, the raw and exciting one. The girl came forward to her fate, the boy came near to fall, he stepped in front of the hall. The dim light enlightened her cherry colored dress. Why not rape her? It will be fun. Sang wasn't a playboy. Sex was already past for him. If he asked a girl they always said 'yes', never needed to force. She, her little face was mixed with fear and anxiety, the poor light, her cherry colored dress, the song of the sea, the atmosphere all were tempting. The drag that run through his vein blunted his sense and morality. He touched her face, his finger trailed through her jaw line. She measured the possibility of her escape.