Girlfriend!!!

"I don't have a girlfriend."

"Girl in your dream. The jealous one... who always tortured you whenever you are in a relationship. And you broke up cause you feel bad about herself. Lanlan, you may deny but you are hunted."

"I forgot to tell you, I think it's a guy. Shen Wei hunted me in my dream."

"Shen is a ghost!!?" She blinked in amusement of the wicked logic.

"The day I meet Shen Wei he told me in my dream I take too much time to finding him. He is my destiny. That means if I really being with him the ghost won't appear. Alas, we don't have a future." "Ha?"
"It will be better, if we don't see each other." Yunlan replied in a dreamy voice.

"He is your destined one, but he can't be with you in some reason, he will forget you. Someday he would marry someone else, having kids, you should bless him."

Yunlan flipped in her forehead, she let out a cry. "He is my one and I will be his one. If he marries, he is only permitted to marry me. He will be mine, today or tomorrow, he must fall for me.

"Now that's what I like to hear! That's the authentic Zhao Yunlan."
"Yeah, who am I? I am Zhao Yunlan."
"Now you sound alive, buddy."
"I wonder, how is he, as a father?"

"Not bad. It's already late. Let's go. She must sleep alone."

"It's only 8pm."

"Yes, it's 8..."

"I'll send you home."

"No need"

"Shut up..."

"You shut up"

As usual Yunlan treated her as the princess as she was. Two cold eyes followed Yunlans every move, his every smile that was given to others, his nagging that filled with tenderness. Distance and angle always decide what we see. It's hard to get the total picture.

"Young master, Zhao Yunlan..."

"Shen Wei isn't interested in him. They have discussed it. You need not to interfere. Zhao Yunlan can choose any one, his life isn't our business anymore."

Chu Shuzhi looked intensely into the straight face of the young man. His eyes were calm, too calm, too quiet, the weather before the storm come.

Gossip is a mysterious element, the much you feared it, the more you attract it. So another SID colleague saw the pair. Chief Zhao has a forbidden affair with his secretary, who is happily married and have a child. Zhu Hong particular felt better that she didn't fall for the pervert chief.

Zhu Hong lifted her sprit high as she passed the desk of Wang. She came near Lin's table. "Lao Zhao is with Wang."

Lin was in a bad mood. Early in the morning he argued with his girlfriend. They are together for five years already, what's so great about marriage? He doesn't want to marry her, does that indicate the lack of love in his part? He didn't get the meaning of the sentence first. "Who is with Wang?"

"Lao Zhao"

"Ha? Are your head nuts?" Now Lin sure that all beautiful girls are actually nuts. "She's already taken."

"Isn't it a breaking news? When you called the boss 'pervert' I think you exaggerated things. Who knows, you actually told the truth. I should have believed you at a fast place."

Now Lin got totally pissed off. He thought of telling, Wang is Yunlan's princess, she's the one with whom Yunlan grew up, that both of them are cousins, Wang is Yunlan's sweet sister; he felt lazy to explain all those to a crazy woman. "None of my business."