Doubt (2)

"Princess! Why is he? I need to inform the young master." Chu had walked only a short distance and was already out of breath.

"Princess?"

 "What?" 

"Zhao Yunlan. It's Zhao Yunlan. He's here." 

"Damn it." Zhao Yunlan, can't you stay out of danger for once!

"I didn't expect you. I heard you were injured." 

"You heard correctly, Boss Rong." 

"How did this happen?" 

"I had an accident." 

"Ah... How unfortunate! You should have taken some rest. You could have trusted Kunlun with this." 

"I certainly would have. The truth is, he's quite hot-headed. Besides, a minor injury is nothing to a man. Let's discuss business."

"Are those burnishes?" He asked eagerly. 

"Yes, there are more under the shirt. Do you think I'm faking my injury?"

 "No... No, of course not. A grown man like you would never fake an injury. Why aren't you sitting?" 

"I am respecting my elders and waiting for you." 

"You're not as arrogant as Kunlun."

 "Let's get to the main point." 

"Last time, I talked about working together. What does Kunlun think?"

 "He thinks that in this collaboration, you don't actually need to be involved all the time. We can carry on with different projects separately. I know you're just looking out for us, but Kunlun doesn't appreciate it. He is quite proud, after all." 

"Don't bring up Kunlun then. What about a partnership with me?" 

"Since Kunlun isn't very interested in you, why bother bringing this up?"

 "Oh, right. The point is, if he rejects my proposal, things won't go smoothly."

 "Are you threatening me, Boss Rong?"

"I have $30,000,000 worth of goods in my possession. I'd like to share them with you. We can even go for a thirty seventy split on the profits. And I can guarantee that none of the members from the Future Group will suffer any harm."

 "No need to continue, since it benefits you less than me. We'll end things here today."

"I'm truly sorry that we couldn't achieve the result I wanted. I consider you a smart person, but when it comes to facing you, you're as snooty as Kunlun. No one is allowed to leave. I see he didn't value your life, sending you with almost no people; he must want you to die."

The men under Boss Rong's command attacked Yunlan and the others. An ugly fight broke out in the room. The boys were young and not even trained, but their numbers were overwhelming. The boss of the men was having a leisurely time drinking alcohol and watching the spectacle.

Chu leaped through the window, landing beside where Boss Rong was seated, and smashed an empty glass bottle directly onto his head. The main circuit was disrupted. Yunlan's men were busy fighting, and no one noticed.

With a swift and daring leap, Fusheng burst through another window, his presence a sudden gust of resolve. In one fluid motion, he seized Yunlan, urgency burning in his eyes as he commanded, "Run, now!" Without hesitation, they hurled themselves out of the window, the world outside becoming a blur of shadows and adrenaline as they raced against impending chaos.