Good cop...

Shen's eyes redden, became teary. He bit his tongue. "So now you pressurized me emotionally? Where did you get the idea, that your life is important to me?"

"Wei, do... don't do that, don't break my... heart like that."
"If your heart is really broken I suggest chief Zhao look for an alternative. You have a good face, many will serve you free. I assume Mr. Zhao is an expert in this sector. "

Shen poked Yunlan's already regrettable spot. "What you said isn't wrong. This ring is for you, and it will remain same." Yunlan put the rings on the nearest furniture and backed into his room.

"Your rings are same as you, cheap."

Da Qing watched his chief for long minutes... Zhao Yunlan was crying. What can make him cry like that? "Boss", he asked with a worried voice.
"I am absolutely fine." He answered, touched the others shoulder lightly.

That's make Da Qing sure about his chief wasn't at all fine.

"Gelan..."

"Hmm..." She let out a satisfactory moan. His hands traced through the hem of her t-shirt that ends just before her naval. Her thin waist asked for his attention and Sang was more than ager to give it. Suddenly the phone rang destroying the lovely moment. "Why?" Sang's eyes frown. Wang attended the call and with a very professional way she asked, "Hello chief". As soon as she took the call, she heard the sound, the sound of sobbing. Don't tell me he is crying. Her tone changed, "Lanlan, talk to me. What happened? Talk to me. Lanlan."

"Nothing. Am I disturbing you guys? I feel like talking to you. Nothing happened. "

"I am here. What are you doing?" Sang gave a why sigh, she replied with the silent one, making a shoos using her lips and index finger, went out to the balcony. She knew something must happen, it's serious and her lanlan needed her. "Why are you crying?"

"I am not crying."
"Who make you cry?"
"No... No one."
"I love you, lanlan."
"Love you, too." He let out a small smile. "Hey, could you please make it loud. I want to see his reaction."
"Aren't someone crying a minutes ago."
"When? You are dreaming."
"Am I? Really? Lanlan?"

"Ha!!!"
"I proposed him and he..."
"Didn't he already said 'no'? What did you exactly tell him."
"Will you marry me? Ahh... something like that."
"Are you nuts, lanlan!"
"He... He kissed me."
"When?"
"Two days ago."
"Really? Even if. Where does you get the idea? Come on. It's 21st century. You can't just ask for his hand all of a sudden. You must scare him off. He must be confused. "

"Maybe. Why he has to deny? I know he wants me."
"Whatever, go back and say sorry."
"He asked me playboy, that would be too early."
She smiled at her own. "Now you are regretting."
"I am. Good night!"

"Hey" The phone call disconnected and Sang made his way on her back. "What happened?"
"His valentine called him playboy."
"Great"
Wang looked at Sang
"A famous playboy!"
"And what about you?"
Wang went, her body pushed his shoulder in a way that indicate he needed to court her again. 'Zhao Yunlan' Sang cursed the name again and again. "I didn't mean that, hey, Gelan, babe..."

After a long while Yunlan went back to the lobby. The lights in the lobby were on, at this hour, it looked a lonely, cold desert. Yunlan wasn't looking at any particular direction but then he looked at the side table where he have put the rings? Where's the rings gone? It was there, and he was rejected. "Damn" He cursed.

The peacefully sleeping Lin soon robbed by a sallow faced chief Zhao. "Boss, the footage isn't tempered."

"How would the CC camera get broke just before I entered?"