Too Many Missing Cases

Before hopping in the car Zhao Xin Chi saw the black Mercedes. He stopped, shut the car door with a loud thud, and went near the car. The back window glass of the car eventually lowered, he blend a little, "why are you here?" He asked with a low yet annoying voice.

The lady in the car didn't give him that much attention,she replied sweet yet firm voice, "why can't I? It's not a restricted area. As a citizen of Great China I can go any Where. Do you like to guide me? "

This was not Zhao Xin Chi's normal posture. But as it says, even the lion, fear his wife. "You are spoiling him too much."

"You are too strict. I'm here making the balance."

Mrs. Zhao came like the gorgeous warm sun, after a cold, long rainy night. When you saw her smile, you immediately collect the clue, where do our pervert chief have that charming smile. First look and it was declared; she was beautiful, and the little trick of age made her elegant. She carried a breeze of fresh air from the top of the mountain.

"My lady." Yunlan started whining. "You are so gorgeous. Why waste your life for that strict man, no fun."

She glared with fake anger. "SSS... Who told this to his father?" After the driver brought all the package inside Shen Xi called them. "I think you guys don't have lunch yet. Please help yourself."

Yunlan watched the food, that indeed lots for six people. "Yeah, help yourself, don't be shy."
Da opened a pack and said mockingly, "stop acting like it's your food, chief. Mrs. Zhao give it us, not you. We own you a meal."

"What's the difference between her and mine? I'm her only child. Isn't it mom?"

"Lao Zhao, don't you eat?"

"I am not hungry." Yunlan went to his office.

Mrs. Zhao took a packet and went after her son.

"Lanlan, my baby, Lanlan."

"Don't call me baby."
"Aren't you upset with your boss? What's the fault this food has done?"
"The old man went with my appetite."

"Mom came with the appetite for my little Lanlan."

"Mom! Give... it, I am hungry." Yunlan knew Shen Xi never accept a no. It would only waste of time. Yunlan took the packet then started delivering the food.

"Ahh... Mom, how to impress a man?" Yunlan casually asked.

She narrowed her eyes and answer playfully, "Which criminal do you chase this time? You should gain knowledge about impressing some girl. "

"I know all the tricks to impress the girls." Zhao Yunlan was always narcissistic. "How to impress a lady." He reveled more, "I can handle a boy. But man is a total different concept, hard to affect. He is beautiful, elegant, rather atypical; a rare porcelain vase. "

"Who is he?" Her eyes sparkled, she bent down a little over the table, place her cheek on one of her Palm.

"A professor"

"You and your lifestyle!" She let out a long sigh and shifted the weight of her face in the palm of her hand. "A dog can't be impressed, where it's a polite, decent, civilized human."

"Mom, am I adopted?" Yunlan rolled his eyes.
"My poor child, they must change him or her with you in the labour room. I always have the instinct; you will end up with some lady killer."
"I am the lady killer."

"Eee..." She made a disgusted expression.

"Think the bright side. You will remain the only queen in my heart. Isn't it good? Loved by many handsome men?"
"It is illegal, officer." She smiled again. "You're trying to bribe your mother. Now do your job and serve the society." She made her escape after erasing the tension in the environment with a tropical warm rain.