Pary is Baby (Paralyzed)

Dream walked through the forest, alone, admiring the flowers and blossoms on the trees, looking for the perfect one to give to his lover, when a small animal crossed his path.

It appeared to be a cat, snow-white with dark tipped paws and ears. It stopped right in front of him, sitting down, not moving even when Dream tried shooing it away.

There was something in its mouth, some sort of paper, and when Dream looked at it the cat seemed to reach out, wanting Dream to take it.

He leaned down, taking the paper easily and reading the top.

For Paralysis

It read on a sticker below saying:

Baby

Dream looked at the cat in confusion, the animal walking past him in the way of the camp. Dream looked a bit more, picking a large white flower from a nearby tree before following the cat with the sticker in hand.

The cat stopped at the edge of camp, turning to face Dream, Dream stopping as well.

"What do I do with it?" he asked the creature, almost expecting an answer.

The cat nudged the paper in his hand.

"For Paralysis?" he questioned.

The cat nodded.

"Do I just give it to him?"

The cat shook its head, tapping a paw to its forehead.

"On his forehead?" Dream asked.

The cat nodded.

"Okay?"

Dream walked into camp to his and Paralysis' home, stepping inside and viewing Paralysis sitting in the chair he'd struggled to make a few days ago.

"Hey darling," Paralysis said to Dream, cracking open an eye to look at him.

"Hey Pary," Dream said a little awkwardly, stepping towards him. "I got something for you."

He softly set the white blossom in Pary's hand before grabbing it again and setting it in Pary's hair.

While Paralysis was distracted, Dream quickly peeled off the sticker with 'Baby' on it and slapped it onto Pary's face, taking the short chance of shock to run.

Paralysis caught him in anger, however, so Dream escaped missing parts of him, screaming in fear and laughter.

Bad heard the scream, rushing towards the house and looking at the messy, bloody walls in horror. The cat outside, having an idea of what happened, followed eagerly.

"Dream what happened!" Bad yelled in scared confusion.

"Slapped a sticker on Pary that a cat gave me in the woods," Dream chuckled before smirking even though his arms and one of his legs were missing from his body.

Paralysis was covered in a thick coat of blood with an annoyed expression on his face, directed at Dream.

"You didn't have to slap my face!" Paralysis barked as a drop of blood fell from his chin. "You could've just set it on."

"It was so worth it though!" Dream snapped back as the two bickered at each other with Bad standing there confused and lost in the conversation, the cat sitting beside him with a humorous look.

466 words

Putting myself in my own writing >:3