Snow Day (Paralyzed)

Dream and Paralysis woke up cuddled tight due to the coldness of the air outside. Dream woke first, poking Paralysis awake.

"Yes Dream?" Paralysis mumbled into his ear, cracking his eyes open.

"We should go outside," Dream told him.

"It's cold in here, that means it's even colder outside," Paralysis argued, holding Dream closer for warmth.

"You're such a big baby," Dream said, pushing Paralysis off the bed. "It's snowing outside. We should go have fun while it's here!"

With the roll of his eyes, Paralysis agreed, helping Dream out of bed and bundling up in warm clothes to go outside.

Right as they stepped out of the door, Dream threw a snowball at Pary, getting Paralysis irritated enough to start a chase.

Dream laughed loudly, waking up some of the other people sleeping, Bad emerging from his house first, watching the two run with a smile on his face.

Dream ran behind one of the empty houses, 'hiding' from Paralysis, even though he knew Paralysis would be able to find him in seconds, though Paralysis played along and pretended to not know where he was.

"Oh Dreeam~" Paralysis sung threateningly. "My love~"

Dream snickered softly, peeking around the corner to see where Paralysis was, viewing one of his tails just turning the corner.

Dream started to panic slightly, no longer having an idea where Paralysis was, holding a snowball in defense.

With Paralysis, he snuck behind Dream with a snowball the size of his head in hand, walking slowly so as to not make any sound. When he was only a few feet behind, Paralysis took the leap, snowball above his head, bashing it down onto Dream.

Dream yelled out, falling to the ground dramatically, head in hands.

This made Paralysis alarmed, immediately checking if Dream was okay.

That was until Dream rolled onto his back, revealing a wide smile, wheezing.

Paralysis rolled his eyes, helping Dream to stand, Dream's laugh being a little contagious, the two laughing on their way back to the house.

336 words

Based on this photo: