Dino Onesie (Paralyzed)

Paralysis woke Dream up this morning, surprising Dream as he was normally the one to wake Paralysis.

"Yes, Paralysis?" Dream mumbled, cracking his eyes open. "Why are you up so early?"

"I had something I wanted to do," Paralysis replied with a smile. "I found stuff while scavenging."

Dream let out a breath, stretching and following Paralysis to the main room, seeing stacks of fabric laying on the ground.

"Fabric?" Dream questioned. "Why...?"

"I wanted to make something," Paralysis replied. "I hadn't sewn much recently. Everything is already cut how I want, and I did some stuff yesterday, but I wanted to finish it today with you."

Dream smirked, laughing softly, and agreeing lightly. The two sat for hours, Paralysis putting all the remaining pieces together expertly.

"How close are you to being done, you've been at this for like, seven hours," Dream asked him from his spot he'd chosen to lay on the floor.

"Since I'd already done the hardest parts previously, I'm pretty close to being finished," Paralysis replied, tying off a thread and breaking it.

Dream tried to reach out and hold it, look at it, but Paralysis slapped his hand away lightly, wanting the final product to be a surprise. Dream scoffed, rolling his eyes and lying back down.

They sat for another hour or two, chatting some more, Paralysis testing the zipper before exclaiming 'done!'

"Okay, close your eyes," Paralysis told Dream.

"What- why?" Dream asked skeptically.

"Just do it," Paralysis told him with fake annoyance.

Rolling his eyes, Dream shut them tightly, trusting Paralysis to not suffocate him with the fabric or anything.

Paralysis put Dream on his feet, putting his creation onto Dream.

"What am I wearing?" Dream asked while Paralysis slipped his arms through sleeves, eyes still closed.

Zipping it up, Paralysis replied, "See for yourself."

Dream looked in the mirror, face blank, looking at the dino onesie Paralysis had just put on him. Paralysis was wheezing in the back, getting a laugh out of Dream, before Dream bursted.

"What the hell is this?!" Dream shouted with laughter. "What am I actually wearing?"

"My beautiful creation, sweetheart," Paralysis coughed out in between gasps of laughter. "You should go outside, I'm sure everyone's wondering what happened."

"No, no way," Dream replied sternly. "No way am I going outside wearing this."

Paralysis swept Dream off his feet and walked outside in front of everyone hanging around, them staring in shock at what they were looking at before bursting into laughter as well.

"Dream you look so good!" Eret exclaimed.

"You look hot," SapNap said jokingly. "You should wear that every day."

Dream struggled in Paralysis' arms, trying to escape, before being dropped with a yelp.

"I am never wearing this again," Dream pouted like a child, stomping back to the house.

With a short laugh, Paralysis followed him back to the house.

465 words