Introduction

Hello readers!

Yes, I know you are eager to begin reading this story, but the intro will really help you better understand the story you are about to read.

If you haven't watched the Dream SMP, I do recommend watching that first. You don't have to, I try my best to explain things along the way.

Blaze - Main Character - 21 - The Warrior

Dream - Love Interest - 21 - The Enemy

Tommy - Side Character - 16 - The Best Friend

Tubbo - Side Character - 16 - The Friend

Wilbur Soot - Side Love Interest - 21 - The Leader

Some others will be in the story, including GeorgeNotFound, Jack Manifold, Ponk, Punz, Captain Puffy, Sapnap, ItsFundy, Awesamdude, etc. but they are not included as large characters :)

Notes:

- In the story I will be jumping around to different perspectives, but most of it will be from Blaze's viewpoint (since she is the main character).

- Some chapters will have songs associated with them, which I will link for your enjoyment.

- Tw: language, gore, blood, etc.

- New chapters are posted as I feel comfortable doing so. It might be random...sorry.

- Leave comments, I will read all of them!

- Regarding the cover, the picture is off Pinterest, the drawing is done by me.

- At the bottom of each page I have a word count.

- There will be an epilogue at the end, please read it!

- My character persona of Eret goes by he/him pronouns.

- My character persona of Captain Puffy is bisexual.

- This is a three book series (I am in the process of writing the others).

Thanks for checking this out, hope you like it!

Word Count: 241