Epilogue #2

Okayyy guys, so I been thinking and getting a lot of messages about Leah and Breaks. SO I been writing this for a while and made this chapter about Leah and Breaks, both alive! So this is their chapter only!!

Breaks sat by Leahs hostipa bed, tuging at his hair. Leah has been shot and Marcus is in jail. Leah is doing well and bad. Her tissues are messed up, but she's doing fine. Ken has created a chemical that can heal them, if they had been hurt in battle. Breaks has been coming everyday for two weeks, Leah hasn't opened her eyes since then. Breaks has been wishing on a star every night, as childish it may seen. One night he wished for the 14th time, than Leah's blue eyes flickered opened. Break closed his eyes for the 14th times and some tears fell down his eyes to his cheeks.

"Breaks?" Leah whrispered, Breaks turned and saw Leah smiling weakly at him.

"Leah!" Breaks cried and wrapped his arms around her, Leah gasped but smiled anyway. This has what they have been waiting for, to be each other arms. Just listening to each other breathing wasn't enough for Breaks. He pulled back and peppered Leah's face with kisses. Leah gigged and Breaks puled back with tears in his eyes, smiling ear to ear. Leah just blushed and cupped his face.

"I love you so much, Breaks Jojo." Leah whrispered. Breaks smiled and cupped her face.

"I love you so much, Leah Cobert." Breaks said as he pressed his lips to Leahs. Leahs smiled and kissed him back, as they pulled away. Breaks watch his lover, staring at the walls. Her blue eyes scanned the room, her blonde hair grew longer and she became paler, but to Breaks she became more beatiful. Leah turned back to see him staring at her, she blushed and looked down.

"Whe am I getting out of here!" Leah whinned as Breaks chuckled.

"Now." He said as he pressed the button. Nurses came in and saw Leah awake. They unhooked her and check her out. Breaks smiled and laced his hand into hers. Leah laughed and Breaks lead her to his dads sports car. Yes, the car he was a wreck in. Breaks opened the door for her and Leah, blushed. 

Breaks went to his side and Leah laced her hand into his. Breaks brought up their hands and kissed the back of it. Leah smiled and layed her head back, Breaks sighed and pulled up at the beach. Leah raised her eyebrows and Breaks laughed.

"I been planning this for a long time." Breaks said as he rubbed the back of his neck. Leah giggled and pecked his cheek.

"Well I love the beach." She said as they climbled out of the car. They walked down on the beach holdoing hands, and listening to each other breathing. For the first time in two weeks, Breaks was actually fine with Leah's breathing. Breaks was messing with something in his pocket, and Leah was noticing. She smiled and raised her eyebrow at him.

"Leah, I have loved since I was little. But my mind was a battlefield. I want to kept you forever, so will you marry me?" Breaks as he was on one knee. Everything was slow motion, Breaks was biting his lip, as Leah jumped in her place. Finally Leah wrapped her arms around Breaks.

"Yes!" Leah said as Breaks smiled and swung her around. Breaks put her down and stared into her blue eyes. 

Wedding Day

Leah was pacing in her room, staring at her mirror expression. Breaks was heavy breathing at the end of the isle. Brad was calming down Breaks, as London was calming down Leah. Finally the music played for Leah to walk, and she was shaking in her shoes. 

Leah walked down in her mermaid gown, and staring at Breaks eyes. Breaks was smiling at how beatiful Leah looked in the dress. Finally she reached the end and took her hand. The preacher was busy saying the words, but the happy couple was staring into each eyes. Leah is 17, while Breaks is 19. Very young, yet so inlove.

"I do." Breaks said as Leah read his mouth.

"I do." Leah said as Breaks smiled busted out on his face. They had their first kiss as Breaks and Leah Jojo. As crazy the last names sounded, it just felt so right to them. Breaks and Leah had their first dance, first moment, and first child at 21.

They had six childern. One set of triplets, and two  single childern. The twins was boys, and named after their Grandpas, Brick Jr., Boomer Jr., and Butch Jr., they had Leahs blonde hair but Breaks green eyes. Their two singles was a boy and a girl, named Lacey after Leahs Grandmother, and Percy, for Breaks wanna real name. 

They became grandparents and Leah and Breaks, well died together in the same bed, yet at a minute apart. They was buried together and their grandchildern always asked for stories about their grandparents. Breaks and Leah had their happy ending they both wanted with each other, that was Breaks 14th wish. To have an happy ending with Leah, so the little star made it come true.

Heyyo Guys!!!!

What do we think about this?? IS this much more happier for the people asked or thinking of?? Just tell me what ya'l think! 

Well Byes Loves Yalls!!!!!!!!!!!