Chapter 8

Lees POV

I walked into my room and layed on the bed. Letting my black hair sparwled out. I sighed and let all of the stress come out of my system. I heard a knock on my door.

"Open!" I yelled as Leah came in with worried eyes.

"Theres a earthquake in China!" She yelled as I bit my lip.

"Oh." All I said as Leah sat next to me.

"Whats wrong, Baby?"

"Us."

"What?!"

"I think we need to break up."

"Screw you! Go rot in hell!" She yelled and slammed the door. I scream and bashed my head on the wall. Its all my dads fault.

*Flashback*

I slashed into the tree with a wooden sword. Me and my besr bud Jack, a 18 year old Britain guy. As for me a 7 year old French boy.

"Slow down L." Jack said as I rolled my eyes.

"I got it." I said as hit the tree and a branch fell on my head.

"Ahh, mate are you ok?" Jack asked as he picked me up. I shooked my head and pieces of earth flew up. I looked at Jack and he smiled and ran.

"Calm down, mate." He said as tears ranned down my face.

"Landon!" He yelled my fathers name.
"Yes, yes what is it?" He said as he stumbled down the stairs. He looked at me and picked me up and walked into my room. He grabbed my bag an packed my clothes and my other needs.

"I tryed to protect you but I cant. Heres some change. I love you ,bit you have to live on your own." He said as he pressed his lips to my forehead. I cried and he carried me to the car. He buckled me up and left me in the middle of the woods.

I layed next to the tree. He left me crying my eyes out. Letting earthquakes hit China, India, Sweeden. I heard a cry in the bushes and walked over there. I saw a white blonde girl.

I sat next to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Who are you?" She asked as she wiped away her tears.

"Im Lee, You?" I said.

"London." She said as I wrapped one arm around her.

"Why are you here?"

"My dad hate me, so he left me here."

"Oh, my mother left me here too."

"Hey, do you wanna get something to eat?"

"But I dont have any money."

"I do."

"Sure!" She said as we jumped up.

*Flashback Over*

I sighed and heard a soft knock on door.

"Open!" I yelled and London came in with a frown.

"What did you do to Leah?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

"I broke up with her." I said as London sat on my bed.

"Why?"

"It didnt feel right."

"Do you think its possible to be falling for the 101s?"

"I guess, why?"

"I think Im falling for Brad." She whrispered.

"I think Im falling for Bailey." I whrispered as she hugged me.

"Hey, wanna eat?" She asked as she smiled.

"I dont have any money." I said as I smiled knowing the next words.

"I have some." We both said together. We laughed and ran downstairs. Leah glaring at us and we ran out to my motorcylce.

Breaks POV

Well its Brads and I bro day. Where we go eat pizza buy video games, do boy stuff. As we have our day, the girls have their day.

We walked to the pizza parlor.

"I gotta question." Brad said as our waiter came back with our drinks.

"About?" I said as Brad face turned worried.

"What would you do if I asked out London?"

"Hmmm. Do you like her?"

"A lot."

"Well if you do than go for it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, go for it man. Besides whos stopping you."

"The hates between us."

"Oh, well see if she'll push that aside." I said as Lee and London came in.

"Wanna see if they wanna eat with us?"

"Sure." I said as Brad got up and asked them. They came over and London sat with Brad as Lee sat with me.

"So hows life?" Brad joked as London giggled.

"Breaks I gotta question." Lee said as Brad and London got into a deep covo.

"Yeah?" I said as Lee rubbed the back of his head.

"I wanna ask Bailey out. But I know you care for her, your like her big bro. So I wanna make sure if its ok. If I can." He said as I took a drink.

"You wont hurt her." I said.

"Never."

"Ok, but if you do hurt her. I will hunt you down and cut off your dick and shove it down your throat." I threaten as I heard Brad laughed and London gasped.

"Got it. No hurting her. Besides I wont I love her." He whrispered the last part. I nodded and we ate pur pizza. Brad and London had long faces as we walked away from each other.

I put a arm around his shoulder and he laughed.

"Best bro day ever. I got my girl, you threaten another guy for Bailey." He said as we laughed.

"Yeah, best one." I said as we walked in the house to see sparkles and Mom in a sparkly dress frowning as Aunt Bubbles and Blossom smiling. We all laughed as Mom yelled and Dad and Uncle Boomer and Brick came in with smiles and laughed.