Chapter 21

Breaks POV

We climbed out the car, and walked in the house. Ma looked up and frowned at Uncle expression.

"Look I know Butch you'll kill me for this, but we need to get Marcus." Uncle said as Pa cletch his fist.

"Why?" Pa said through his gritted teeth.

"He has my baby girl!" Aunt Bubbles yelledd. Everyone looked shock at her, she just stared hard at Ma.

"Fine." Ma said as Aunt Bubbles smiled and ran over top hugged her.

"Well lets go." Aunt Blossom said as the twins wided their eyes.

"No! You are carring a baby!!" Brad yelled as Uncle Brick looked at her.

"But Buttercup played soccer, and fought crime while she had Breaks in her stomach!" Aunt Blossom yelled.

"That because I didn't know!" Ma yelled as I tugged at my hair.

"Just stop! We have to get Bailey, so Aunt Blossom your going but your not fighting, got it?" I said as they all looked at me. Brad smiled and he put his arm around me.

"So lets go save Bailey!" Brad said as he ran out the house with a big grin.

"He'[s your kid." Ma said to his parents. We transformed and flew out, I lookecd at Leah who was smiling.

"Alright thats the cabin." Pa said as he looked at Ma.

"Lets just get Bailey, out of this hell house." Ma said as uncle Boomer banged on the door. Marcus opened up with a smirk.

"Long time no see, Ppgz and Rrbz." Marcus said as I saw Hayden lurking in the background. I frowned and brought my fist to Marcus face. 

"Breaks!" Ma and Pa yelled together.

"What, you would have done it too!" I yelled as Hayden came running to help his dad up.

"Thats just crazy man!" Lee and Brad said together. I shrugged and ran in, I looked around and saw Ma shaking.

"Ma, you okay?" I asked as she nodded. She grabbed my arm, and dragged upstairs. She kicked down the door, and Bailey trying to pick a lock. 

"Auntie! Breaks!" She said as she came up and hugged us. 

We ran downstairs and Marcus and Hayden was running outside. I followed and Troubles, and the powers was following. They jumped in the car and drove off, I flew in the air and followed them. They stop at a clearing.

"Not this place again." Uncle Brick muttered. Hayden jumped out and ran over to the passager side. He pressed his back to the door and his dad trying to opened it.

"Please you can't hurt him, he's my Papa." Hayden said as Uncle Boomer and Aunt Bubbles eyes soften. Pa shooked his head and pulled out his hammer. I bit my lip and looked over at Leah, she just shurgged and I ran over to her.

"This might me crazy but give me a lighting dagger." I whrispered to her. She wided her eyes and shooked her head.

"Breaks, do you know how hard it is to control lighting?" Leah said as her blue eyes stared deep into mine. 

"No not really. Just let me see one, please." I begged as she sighed. She made one and gave it to me.

"Please be careful." She said as I nodded. I ran over to Hayden, he was on the verge of tears, I sighed and walked up to him.

"Hayden, I want to help, let me talk to your dad." I said as Hayden bit his lip and looked down at his shoes. 

"Will you hurt him?" Hayden asked as tears slide down his face.