Chapter 10

Breaks POV

"Are you in?" Leah asked as I crossed my arms.

"Sure, adventure is middle name. Litually, so just follow me." I said as she nodded. We flew all the way to the lab and tumble through my window. I groaned and looked at Leah. She was looking at a photo of My famliy, just me and my parents.

I smiled and grabbed my dark green backpack and packed my clothes and toothbrush and toothpaste and my green jays. I heard my door opened and grabbed Leah hand and jumped out the window.

"Breaks! I untransformed!" Leah yelled and I gulped and pick her up and held her close. She buried her head in my chest and I flew fast.

Lucas POV

I woke up to silence, no Leah yelling at people. Wait, no Leah yelling? I jumped out and ran downstairs and saw London running up to me. She jumped on me with worried eyes.

"Wheres Leah?" She asked as Lee ran in.

"Guys, the 101's says Breaks is gone too." Lee said as he helped up London.

"You dont think they ran away together?" London asked.

"No way!" I yelled and paced around the hall.

"Guys maybe she maybe let out steam and headed out to school. So lets get dress and found out." London said as we nodded our heads. I ran up to my room and sighed.