Chapter 23

Breaks POV

I stared at my reflectio, I was wearing a black tux, with a dark green tie. I had my hair straighten down, Leah said she always wanted to see it like that. I frowned, and rubbed my face. I was ingoring everyone, only talking through my mind with the twins, and Uncle Brick answering for me. Uncle Ken said I gone selctey mute, only talking to people I want to talk to. So the twins, and Uncle Brick was with the person who wants to talk to me.

"Honey, it's time." Ma whrispered as she knocked on the door lighty. I sighed and brushed my hair one last time, and walked out. I saw them waiting downstais, I walked down and sat in the back, with Bailey and Brad by my side. We pulled up at the chruch and tears started to prickled in my eyes, Bailey laced her hand into mine, I looked at her. She smiled, and I looked down.

We walked out and I shakley walk in the chruch, I saw the black and purple outline casket, and walked down. I saw Leah wearing a short purple dress, and her blonde hair was straighten and lay passed her shoulders. She had dark purple eyeshodaw and black eyeliner. I raised my hand and stroke her soft pale skin. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I felt arms around my shoulders. I looked and saw Brad, who left his beanie at home, smiling at me.

"Breaks, we care for you. Please don't give up." Brad whrispered as my green eyes trailed down to Leah closed blue eyes. How much I could wish for to see them one last time. I nodded and walked back to them, I sat next to Ma and she grabbed my hand. The preacher came up and said a prayer. Then he called me up to speak, I got up and stared at the crowd. Brad, Bloom, Bailey, Lucas, London, and Lee was looking at me, with sad eyes.

"I met Leah as a little boy, she had made a good impression if I say. She threw a lighting dagger at me, when I pulled one of her pigtails by acciendent. We was emenys for a long time, only then a couple of months we became close, in Egypt we gotten closer. She was a star in my eyes, even as emenies. I would love to see her in purple dresses, then when she changed into her Trouble outfit, I was just starstuck, even through I would never admit it. She would tese, laugh, and get mad all the time. Yet, she was just perfect in so many ways, but so imperfect too. She know how to set a fire to your heart to be honest, so Leah was just best person you could ever met, so please change your minds if you do hate her. She was only having her walls up, from being hurt." I said as I looked down at Leah, I walked off and everyone made a speech and they closed her casket.

I had tears in my eyes, and staring as they lowered her in the ground. They buried her and I fell to my knees and let out everything I was holding in. I cried and my team mates had their arms around me. I cried and one by one people left. I stared at the grave, I walked over and sat down. I put my hand on the gravestone, and let a sigh escaped my lips.

"Leah, I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. I just wanted answers and I still don't have them. I wanted to know why my famliy, I wish you would have told me that you knew him, maybe I could have helped you. I remember the last words you said to me, and I love you too, so much. Leah, I hope I will see you soon, maybe this is goodbye, but I'll never forget you. Remember that, I will always love you, and no one could replace you, no one." I whrispered to her grave, my fingers traced the gravestone, and my forehead pressed to the cold stone. "No one." I whrispered as I got up, I walked down the road with my hands in my pocket, tears rolled down my cheeks. 

I fell to my knees and heard rocks move, knowing either Lee or me causing this, maybe it's me. I kicked and thrashed around. I picked up boulders and trees, I tossed them at random places. I heard clapping, I turned to see Marcus. My fist cletched and he just smirk.

"So you want answers?" Marcus asked as I nodded. 

"Well your mom is strong, and perfect for my plan, yet your father ruined it by getting it on with her, and they made you. I'm glad you didn't die, cause now I have you." Marcus said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Why would I?" I asked as my voice came horse.

"Cause I can bring back Leah." He said as my eyes wided.

"Really?" I asked as he nodded. 

"Just you have to do something for me."

"Anything!"

"Just what I wanted to hear, bring your team mates and the Troubles. I need them too." Marcus said as I nodded.

"When do you want me to bring them?" I asked, practially jumping up and down.

"Tonight at 6, make sure they don't know who they are meeting me tonight." He said as I nodded gain. 

"Kay! I'll see you later!" I yelled as I transformed, I flew in the sky to the lab. I bolted through the door and cleared my thougts.

"Guys!" I yelled as Bloom, Brad, and Bailey came downstairs.

"Yeah?" Bailey asked, shock that I'm talking to them face to face.

"Can I show you something?" I asked as they nodded. I ran out the door and flew in the sky, with them following me. I flew towards the Troubles house and banged on the door.

"Breaks? What are you doing here?" Lucas asked. 

"Come on, I have something to show ya'll!" I said as they followed with wierded out expressions. 

Marcus POV 

This is just to easy, Breaks was just so easy to take. I could almost pat myself on my back, yet I'm not done yet. He needs to bring them here so I can end superheros for good. They took my father, my brother, sister, now my son. 

Bloom will pay for hurting my son. Lucas will pay for the past. Breaks will pay by killing my son. London and Lee will pay for past as well. Bailey and Brad will die along them. I'll kill them one by one, having them watch, then Breaks will be with Leah. I'm not bringing her, I can't. He'l feel the pain I feel. He'll know everything soon enough, just he has to be paitent.

Heyyo Guys!!!! 

Well I'll be updating my other stories tommorow, cause I'm tierd as fuck!! So tell me what ya'll think about this chapter?? The next chapter will be longer promise!!

Well Byes Loves Ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!