Chapter 15

Brads POV

I heard coughing and sobs. I ran downstairs to see Bailey laying on the couch and Aunt Bubbles and Uncle Boomer calming down Aunt Buttercup and Uncle Butch.

"Whats wrong?" I asked as Bailey coughed.

"Wheres Breaks?" Uncle Butch asked.

"Uhh, well hes helping someone."

"Who?"

"A girl name Leah."

"From the Trouble Pack?"

"Yup." I said as I popped 'p'. I rushed to Bailey side and pressed my hand to her forehead. She was fucking blazing hot, I tell you. I transformed and pulled out my ice sword, I broke a piece off.

I pressed it to her forehead and it melted. I suck in a breathe and she grabbed my collar.

"Im ok, just watch out for Bloom." She said as Bloom came in crying. I rushed to her and wrapped my arms around her. She cried in my chest and I picked her up.

I walked upstairs and layed her on my bed. She cried and I untransformed. I grabbed her bow headband and took it off. I ran in her room and grabbed the teddybear that Hayden got her.

I gave it to her and she cletched tight. She sobbed and I covered her up. I turned to grabbed my phone but she grabbed my wrist.

"Can you call Hayden for me?" She asked weakley. I nodded and called him.

"Hello?" Haydens voice filled through the room.

"Hayden! Its me Bloom." Bloom said as Hayden laughed.

"Bloom, hey!"

"Hayden, do you wanna go out with me?" Bloom asked as I heard a something drop. I gasped and saw Lucas motorcylce driving down the road.

"Yeah!" Hayden said as Bloom giggled.

"Good. Now night." She said as her eyes closed. I hung up and put my Iphone in my pocket. I opened the window and jumped out. I saw Londons white blonde hair flinging in the back.

"London!" I yell and she stopped and looked at me.

"Brad?" She asked and I finally caught up.

"Whats wrong with Lucas?" I asked as his mind full of hurt, disgusted and mostly broken.

"I dont know. He doesnt want us to talk to him or mention Blooms name near him."

"Hmm."

"I figure it out. Kay?" She said as I nodded. She smiled and kissed my cheek. She drove off leaving her beanie flying in the sky. I smirked and jumped up and grabbed it.

I ran back to the lab and saw Uncle Ken staring at computer. I smirked and sat next to him.

"Whatcha looking at Kenny-a-Ken?" I asked as he chuckled at his nickname that Bloom and Bailey gave him.

"The crime rate. Its so high now a days." He said as he tugged at his black hair.

"Maybe we can help?"

"Nope! Not without Breaks AND yall to young!" Ken said as I crossed my arms.

"Come on! We are tuff!" I said as Ken laughed and nodded his head. My mom called us for dinner. I ran out off the room and saw I was the only kid here. I sighed and tooked my usaul spot next to Breaks empty chair and Blooms empty chair.

Londons POV

I walked into the kicthen. I saw Lee fixing his hair and Lucas staring at the table. I gulped and sat next to him.

"Hey Luca." I said as Lee snorted and walked over to the stove.

"Hey City." Lucas said in a monotone voice.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, fine."

"No your not man." Lee said as he sat down with noddles for all of us.

"Im fine!" Lucas yelled and threw his noddles across the room. I fliched and he tugged at his hair.

"Im fine! Im fine! Im fine! Shes just needs to leave me alone!" Lucas yelled and I jumped on his back.

"Lee!" I yelled and Lee grabbed Lucas shot and stabbed it in his arm. I sighed and Lee pick him up and layed him on the couch.

"Lucas? Are you ok?" I asked as his meds took over.

"Bloom. Tell her, tell Bloom. That I love her." Lucas said as he closed his eyes. I bit my lip and he snored. I looked at Lee and he shooked his head. Lee cleaned up the mess and I fix the chairs.