Chapter 15

Lucas POV

I woke up on the couch. Rubbing my head and walked into the bathroom. I looked at my blonde hair sticking up everywhere. My blue eyes was pale instead of bright blue they usaul are.

I sighed and jumped in the shower. I use my cimman shampoo/condentier. I washed it out and grabbed my apple scented body wash and rubbed it on my body. I rinsed off and walked out.

I wrapped my blood red towel around my waist. I walked in my bedroom and slammed the door. I grabbed my black super skinny jeans and grey boxers. I slipped then on and looked at my shirts. I grabbed my blood red muscle shirt and black leather jacket.

I walked downstairs and saw Lee fixing his black hair. London was painting her nails to black with white 'B' on them.

I raised an eyebrow and sat down looking at my phone. I signed on to Facebook. I looked at Blooms profile. She changed her profile pic to Hayden and her. I gribbed on my phone tight and slammed it on the table.

They looked at me and I grabbed my black biker boots. I slipped them on and ran out to my motorcylce. Which was kinda hard, since Im wearing super tight skinny jeans.

I jumped on my motorcyle and drove off to school with London and Lee following. We arrived at school. Brad and London hugged as Bailey and Lee laced hands. Hayden kissed Blooms cheek and walked to his black sports car. I rolled my eyes and walked on to my locker.

Girls stared at me and I smirked. Being the center of attietion, is my thing. I walked over to my locker and Princess daughter came over Queen.

"Hey Lucas." She said as she triwled her red curly hair.

"Whats up?" I said as Bloom said over here.

"Well since your single and well I am too."

"Ill pick you up at 8 tommorow." I said as Queen smiled.

"See you later." She said as she pecked my cheek. I smirked and turned to my locked. I heard foot steps my locker.

"Lee, man I already told you your hair looks fine." I groaned.

"First off Im Bloom. Second why are you hanging out with Queen?" Bloom huffed out as I closed my locker.

"Ehh, shes hot." I said as Bloom red eyes turned darker.

"What!" She screeched.

"Yeah, your with Hayden." I said as I walked away. I walked with Lee and London to Math.

I sat next to Queen and her friends. The boys fist bump me as I wrapped a arm around Queen shoulders.

Breaks POV

I walked down the narrow stair way. I had my hands on the painted walls. Leah walked behind me. She was scared, I could tell.

I saw a door and looked in it. Leah clutched to my side. I wrapped my arm around her as I fell back.

*Flashback*

I walked down the stairs with Brad. He smirked and with him readkng minds that never good. He laughed and I saw my girlfriend, Haley.

I walked over to her with Bloom and Brads face twisted. I gulped, something bad is gonna happen. The way the twins looked.

"Hey Hails." I said as she looked at me with sad eyes. I shooed the twins out as they glared at Hailey.

Hailey clutched to my chest and sobbed. I patted her brown wazy short hair.

"Whats wrong, baby?" I asked her.

"Im sorry, Im really am. Breaks........ I cheated on you. I feel really bad." Haileys Indain accent flowed in the air. She cletched to my side. I unwrapped my arms from her and unwrapped hers.

"I sorry too. I breaking up with you." I said as the twins and Bailey ran in. I felt the ground started to shake. My parents ran in and Uncle Brick and Aunt Blossom grabbed my arms. Uncle Boomer and Aunt Bubbles grabbed Hailey and dragged her out.

"No!" I yelled as they put a shoot in my arm.

"Im fine!" I yelled and my eyelids started to closed.

I felt small warm hands on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Leahs blonde bangs framing her face. Her blue eyes was filled with worry.

"You ok?" She asked as I sat up and rubbed my head.

"Fine, just tierd." I lied and Leah sat next to me.

"Had a memory?" Leah said as she sat next to me.

"How do you know?" I asked as Leah layed her head on my shoulder. I layed my head on hers.

"Well Lee taught me how. He said watch the person face. Watch how it changes." Leah said as I sighed.

"The twins just read my mind."

"That must be cool."

"What reading minds?"

"Yeah, I know sounds crazy. But it seems cool." Leah said as she sighed. I looked at the time its 2am here. I wonder what time is over in New Townsville? I closed my eyes and let the darkness take over.