Chapter 5

Baileys POV

We walked over to the foodcourt area. Bloom and I grabbed the drinks and Brad and Breaks grabbed the food.

"Bails, is that the Troubles?" Bloom asked as we sat down.

"Uhh. Yeah." I said as the boys came over.

"Stay away from them all costs." Brad said as Bloom took the cotton candy.

"What if we need them?" Bloom asked.

"That will never happen." Brad said.

"Thats if we ever need them than yes. We can hang out with them for a while." Breaks said as I took a bit from my burger.

"I wanna go in the Haunted House!" The twins yelled together. I gulped and looked at Breaks for help.

"After the Haunted House, we'll go where you want to go, Bails." Breaks said as I nodded.

"Fine." I said as Bloom grabbed my arm. We walked through the clowns mouth. I held my breath, we heard screams and laughs. Zombies pop out of their graves.

I screamed and fell on my butt.

"Are you ok?" I heard Lee asked. I jumped up and saw the gang was gome.

"Uhh, where did they go?" I asked as I rubbed my arm.

"I dont know." He said as he shrugged. I heard a scream and I jumped in Lee arms. And when I said jumped I meant like Shaggy jumps into Scoobys arms.

Lee was shocked and held me tight.

"Uhh, thanks." I mumbled and he sat me down on the ground gently.

"Anytime." He said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Do you wanna walk through this house together. I mean I dont want to alone. But if you dont want too, than thats ok." I rambled on as he laughed.

"Are you scared of Haunted House?" Lee joked.

"Not scared. Just dont want to alone." I said as my face redded.

"Sure, Baby Honey." He said as my face redded even more.

"Umm. Whats with the nickname?"

"Nothing. You dont like it?"

"No no no. Its actually, nice." I said as I smiled at him.

Lees POV

She smiled at me and I couldnt help but smile back. Dang, this girl is actually making me smile. She jumped in my arms as a Vampire flew out of the air.

I smiled and held her tight. She looked at me and smiled.

"Lets get out of here, please?" Bailey said.

"Sure." I said as I put her down. I missed having in her my arms. I shooked my head and walked next to her.

Zombies pop out, Werewolfs howled. Bailey kept screaming and a part of me wanted to hug her, but Leah would kill me.

Yeah, Leah and me are dating. Do I like it? I really dont know. All I know is Leah needs to break up with me.

"Lee!" I heard Bailey yell my name and hid in my chest. I looked around and saw clowns crawling on the ground. Spiders came down on their webs, snakes slidded over our feet.

I picked up her up and walked away from here. She cried in my chest and my heart ache, for somereason.

I sat her down, and I sat down next to her. She pulled her knees up to her chest.

"Its ok." I said as she looked at me and tears flow through her cheeks.

"Were you scared?" She asked me.

"Nope." I said as she giggled. I smiled at her.

"Thanks." She said as she peck my cheek. I was shocked and I heard Leah and Lucas calling my name.

"Uhhh, your welcome." I said as I got up.

"See you!" She yelled as she ran to Bloom and Brad.

I walked over to Leah and Lucas. London was walking back with a smile on her face. I chuckled and Leah came up and hugged me. She didnt feel the same as Bailey.

"So how was your night?" Leah asked as I stared into space.

"Good I guess." I said as we walked back to the car.

"Did I do something?"

"Nope, im just tired." I said as I shrug my shoulders. I bit my lip and stared out the window.