Chapter 3

Brads POV

I walked over to my closet and picked out black skinny jeans with a white t-shit. I grabbed my red hoodie and white vans. I walked downstairs to see Bloom curling her hair and Bailey helping out. Breaks was cooking breakfest.

I walked over to Bloom and moved a piece of her bangs.

"Wait do-." She said as I saw a long line.

"Who did this?" I asked angerliy.

"Just from battle when I fell on the cement." She lied but I nodded. We sat down at the table. Bloom covered up her face, Bailey bit her lip.

"Hello Kids!" Mom said.

"Hey!" We all said.

"Wheres Uncle Boomer?" I asked.

"He had to leave early." Mom said as she layed a small box down.

"Whats this Auntie?" Bailey and Breaks asked.

"Open it up." She said as Bloom grabbed the box. She pulled out a pair of keys.

"Snaps!" We all yelled and tackled her with hugs. She giggled and Dad came in with an eyebrow raised.

"Hey! He help!" Mom said as she pointed to dad.

"Thanka!" We all yelled and tackled him this time.

"Cupcake! Why?" He asked as he groaned. We all laughed and Breaks snaps his fingers. We are trained to listen to Breaks and me.

"Load up!" He yelled.

"Go!" I yelled and we all ran out to see a black SUV. It had a pink, red, green, blue lines outlines everywhere.

"This is sweet!" Breaks and I yelled.

"Guys we have 15 mins." Bloom said.

"Shit, get in." Breaks yelled. We climbed in and drove to school fast.

"Lockers!" I yelled and we ran to our lockers.

I opened mine and looked in the mirror. My beanie was missing!

"Brad!" Bloom and Bailey yelled together.

"What?" Breaks asked and looked on the top of my head.

"Beanie!" We all yelled and everyone looked at us.

"What you looking at!" I hissed at them.

"Here." Bailey said as she handed me my second beanie. Yeah, they kept hold of my extra beanies.

"Thank you!" I said and hugged her. She giggled and nodded. I walked over to my locker and put on my beanie, the way I like it.

"Alright, English lets go." Breaks said. We walked to English. As we walked in the Troubles was staeing at us. London was smiling at me and blew a kiss. I rolled my eyes and sat down at our table.

Londons POV

I sat next to Leah, and Lee. Lucas sat across from me. I looked down at my gold painted nails. I never paided attietion to the teacher but I always passed.

I had my hair curled and put my eyeliner on. Just for Brad. I always get a worry line cause of him.

"London, now when the bell rings we get our people and split." Lee said.

"Lucas?" Leah asked him.

"Yeah, do that. Make them trust you. Then when I say go we break them." Lucas said as his voice crack.

"Okay." I said as I put my hand over his. He jerked away and the bell rung.

"Go!" Lee yelled and we split.

"London, be careful what you think." Lucas warned me. I nodded and saw Brad walking away from the gang. He was walking to his locker.

My leather heels, clicked agaisght the hallway floor.

"I would stop if I was you." Brad voice rang through the halls.

"Where are you?" I asked. All the sudden I heard a thud. I whipped around and saw Brad crossing his arms.

"Right here." He said plain.

"Arent you gonna say hi?" I asked stupidly.

"Only people I like."

"So you dont like me?"

"Haha, your funny."

"Im serious!"

"Yes!" I yelled back and he aughed and a fireball started to appear from his fist. I gulped and started to back away.

"Fine, hello." He said.

"Can you put that out?" I said as I pointed to his hand.

"Are you serious! You can control Lava and your scared of a fireball!" He laughed and I felt hurt.

"Yeah I am. Cause you burned me on day!" I yelled. I never told everyone. Not Lucas, Leah or Lee.

"Really?" He asked with worried eyes.

"Yea." I said as I pulled up my leather jacket selve. It had a burn mark from the middle of my arm to my upper arm.

"Im sorry!" He said as he turned his hands blue. He walked towards me and put his cold, blue hands on my burnt marks. I flinched and felt a spark go through my arm.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Healing. Bloom taught me to heal scars. Mom taught me to heal open wounds." Brad said as his cold hands left my arm.

"Thanks." I said as I looked at my arm. No scar, my peach arm was back. I squeled and hugged him.

"Thank you. Thank you." I replied as he chuckled.

"My beanie!" He yelled and pulled away. I giggled and saw Lee waving for me to come over.

"Goodbye Beanie." I said as I wave and skipped over to Lee.

"How it go?" Lee asked.

"We'll see later. 'Kay." I said as we walked to Math 1.