Chapter 4

Leahs POV

I walked over to my closet and pick out a short purple dress and white flats. I held my breath and put on purple eyeshadow and black eyeliner.

I walked downstairs to see London looking at her nails. Lee fixing his hair to where you can see the lighting bolts. Lucas was staring out the window with breakfest on the table.

I walked to my usaul spot and ate some pancakes.

"Whats wrong Luca?" London asked using his nickname.

"Nothing just thinking." Lucas replied.

"About?" Lee asked as he sat down.

"Were gonna attack the Power Kids 101 today." He said.

"I call Bloom!" Lee yelled as Lucas face darken and turned toward Lee.

"Hell no! Stick with the person I assign you!" He yelled making us flinch.

"Go!" He yelled and we ran into the car. As we deove to school on our two mustangs instead of our motorclyes.

We walked out. The Power Kids 101 glared at us. We glared back, but they was worried about Bloom. I stared for awhile and saw Brad was healing her scar.

"Leah!" Lee yelled. I turned back and walked next to him. So that was like to have brothers to care about you. Lucas does care about us, he acting like a dad. Since our parents walked out on us.

We met London at New Jersey, she was freaking out about her powers. We met Lee at North Carolina, he was just running from the cops.

"Leah." London said as she snap her fingers in my face.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You gotta go." She said as Breaks body disspearing.

"Got it." I said and jumped up. I followed them quiety and Breaks finally left the group.

"Stop following me!" Breaks yelled as he turned around.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Cause."

"Cause?"

"I am not disrepecting my team."

"How are you?"

"Look I care about them. Have you ever wondered how much you hurt Bloom. Or London hurting Bailey?"

"Maybe we can be different."

"Ha, come on. Im Buttercup and Butch son!" He yelled as he laughed.

"So what!" I yelled back feeling hurt.

"Look Princess, your a Trouble im a 101. It wont work."

"But what about your Mom and Dad! Your Aunts and Uncles!"

"Leave them out of it!" He yelled and the hallway started to shake.

"Breaks!" I heard Bailey yell.

"Whats happening?" I asked her.

"Just run!" She yelled. I did what she just said.

Breaks POV

I lost it. Again. I felt a small fragile hand on my back.

"Sshh B, come back its alright. Their gone." The voice said. So sweet so gentle.

"You promise?" I croaked.

"Promise. Now open your eyes. Brad and Bloom is here." She said. I open my Bloom, Brad and Bailey was there with worried eyes.

"You ok, B?" Brad and Bloom asked together.

"Fine, I guess." I said as Bailey hugged me.

"Alright we skipping school." Brad said.

"Brad!" Bloom said as she hit him upside the head.

"No hes right. We should." I said as they all wided their eyes at me, well expect Brad.

"Yes!" Brad yelled as he picked up Bloom and Bailey.

"First what about Daddy and Mommy. Second Brad your hurting me. Third your Beanie is all messed up!" Bailey yelled as Brad drop them on the ground.

"Gahh, jeez. Are yall ok?" Brad asked the girls as we helped them up.

"Yeah yeah." Bloom said and looked at me.

"Kids! Gotta fly!" Aunt Bubbles and Uncle Boomer said together.

"Well that happen." Bloom and Brad said together.

"Come on we never went to the fair." Brad and I said together.

"But." Bailey said.

"Come on Bails. Lets live a little." I said to her. She nodded and we picked up the girls. We flew to the car with the Troubles staring at us.

"Brad, be careful!" Bloom yelled as he threw up and down in the air.

"Promise me you wont do that." Bailey said as she looked at me.

"I promise Bails." I said as I put her down gently. We opened the doorsnd Bloom got flung in.

"Brad!" Bloom and Bailey yelled together.

"Sorry lets go to the fair!" Brad yelled as we started the car. We drove to the fair.

Lucas POV

"Hear that?" Lee asked as Leah nodded.

"Their going to the fair, so what." London said as she shut the locker door.

"We can go to the fair. And we can get them to trust us faster." I said as Leah bit her lip.

"I think Breaks hates me." She said.

"Then just ask him questions. He'll answer them." I said. She nodded.

"Lets Go!" I yelled and we ran to our car. We drove up to the fair and saw Power Kids 101 stepping out the car.

I smiled and looked at Bloom. I bit my lip and tapped my fingers on the steering wheel.

"Dont attack. Whatever you do DONT attack." I said.

"Got it!" They yelled together.

"Then go!" I yelled and we climbed out the car.