Chapter 6

Brads POV

We walked out the Haunted House and I saw I was alone. I started to fly up and looked around.

"You know, isnt good to fly where people judge!" I heard London yell.

"Well its my favorite city!" I yelled as I smirked.

"Well duh. Its me." She joked. I looked at her and saw she was wearing a short leather jacket with a shirt white dress. She had leather boots on, with a black and white strip hat on.

"Well someone is looking good for me." I joked at she turned red.

"In your dreams." She said.

"Well I have a new dream then." I said as I smirk.

"Ha, you wanna have some fun or just stare at me?" She said as she crossed her arms.

"I choose to live a little." I said as I grabbed her had and ran to the Bumper Cars. She giggled and ran after me.

I paid for us and we got in. I got the red one as she got the white and black. Go figures.

"Ok, first one to gives up. Buys snacks for the winner?" I suggested as she nodded.

"Go!" She yelled and bump her car into mine. I chuckled and we played for 5 mins. No one gave up, and I dont think she will.

She rammed her car into mine. We hit the wall and her curls covered up her face as we hit the wall. I found my self staring at her curls.

"I give up!" I yelled as she smirked.

"Well I get snacks than." She said as I helped her out.

"Yes, you do. So what would you like?" I asked her as we aproach the snack bar.

"Can you get me a cotton candy and a soda?" She asked as I nodded.

"Anything for a cute chick." I said as wink at her. She shooked her head and laughed.

Londons POV

He did not just say that. I caould feel my heart swell up. I smiled at myself and he grabbed my arm and dragged me to a table.

"Here Daydreamer." He joked and I rolled my eyes.

"So you wanna do something after this?" I said as put a piece of cotton candy on my mouth.

"Hmm. Maybe the Rollor Coaster?" He asked as he grabbed a piece of my cotton candy.

"Yeah, which one?"

"The Skull Crusher!" He said as I laughed and nodded.

"Sounds awesome!" I said as he grabbed my arm. He pulled me to line and he kept staring at me.

"What are you looking at?" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Just got something there." He said as he moved a piece of my bangs.

"Well its our turn." I said as his face had a huge smile and he dragged me.

"Lets go, City!" He yelled and pulled me in a car with him.

"Are sure this is safe?" I asked as we started to go up.

"I'll kept you safe." He said as we reached the top. As we drop he laughed I screamed my lungs out. My curls flew everywhere. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me and smiled.

"I got you!" He yelled in the wind. The ride had finally stop. We climbed out of the car and we was still holding hands.

"I told you, i'll kept you safe." He said matter-of-facty.

"Yeah, sure." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Lets go." He said as we stop at the ticket both.

"Thanks." I said as he smiled.

"We should do this sometime again." Brad said as I smiled.

"Yeah. I have to go." I said as Leah waved me over.

"Yeah me too." Brad said and we split.

I walked over to Leah and we waited for Lee and Lucas. I rolled my eyes and looked at my nails.

Yeah, its a habit. I only do this cause, I hide my feelings. I look at my nails since they based on my feelings. I only paint them gold cause, they dont show them.

I hate my powers but love them. I mean who doesnt want to shoot lava out their hands. I looked up and saw Brad smiling at me. I giggled and waved.

Heyyo guys,

Ok i love all the reads I been getting. I love all the feedback. I love all my fellow readers.

Ok so I been getting messages about what the Troubles look like. So I drew them for yall. They are at the top!!

Thanks again for the follows. Votes! And shares! I loves yall!!!! Thanks again!!