Chapter 12

Lees POV

I jumped out of bed. Yes, it's my birthday! Finally 16, I heard Lucas and London talking about Leah and Breaks. I walked downstairs and London ran to me and jumped into my arms.

"Yay! Your 16, you lucky Buzzard!" London yelled in my ear.

"Happy birthday man." Lucas said as I put London down. My phone buzzed and Leah picture flashed across the screen.

"Who is it?" Lucas asked.

"Just Bailey. And I think we shouldnt do the plan anymore." I said as I ran into my room

"Hello." I said as I heard moving.

"Happy Birthday, Lee." Leah said as I heard grunting.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Well your welcome, and in Eygpt. With Breaks."

"Why?"

"To find my parents, Lee."

"Look they're kinda busy. Dont you think."

"Nope. They are here somewhere."

"Have you called Lucas, London?"

"Nope." She said as I heard laughter.

"Lee! Time to go!" London and Lucas yelled together.

"Got to go." I said as I hang up. We walked out to our motorcylces and drove to school. I sat on mine waiting for Bailey, but I saw Bloom long orange hair flinging behind her. I looked over to Lucas. His face was twisted with pain.

I walked over to him as Bloom walked off with her hand laced into a boy with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I gulped and Lucas ran over to the guy and jumped on him.

"Lucas!" London and I yelled as we ran over there. I tried to pull him off.

"Lucas! Hayden!" Bloom yelled as she tried to help and Brad.

"Bailey 101!" Bailey yelled and Brad grabbed London and Bloom out the way. I jumped back as Bailey flung the darts. They stopped fighting and we pulled them apart. They finally unfrozed.

"Fine! Have him, just forget anything I said about you!" Lucas yelled as he ran away using his superspeed.

"Lucas!" Bloom yelled and grabbed my motorcylce keys and ran to my motorcylce and drove after him.

"Hey! My baby!" I yelled as I waved my hands in the air. I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned to see Bailey. The rest of gangs have ran into school and Hayden drove home.

"Who is that guy?" I asked her.

"Hayden, hes a old famliy friend." She said as she pulled out a light green box.

I smiled at her and opened it. I pulled out a necklace with a skull and crossbones. My smile got wider and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Thanks." I whrispered in her ling pigtails.

"Your welcome." She whrispered in my chest.

Lucas POV

I ran and ran I heard Lees motorcycle and kept running. I smelled green appples and froze. The Shadows. I stopped and Bloom came running.

"Ssh, stop it." I said as Bloom raised an eyebrow at me. A wave of water and electricy came I grabbed Bloom and ran to the motorcyle.

"What was that?" Bloom asked as I started the motorcyle.

"The Shadows, they hate it when people get on their lands." I said as I drove off.

"But why are they shooting things at us!?!" Bloom yelled.

"Why was you hanging out with that guy?!?"

"Why are you worried about it?!?" She yelled as I stop the motorcylce throwing us off it. I landed on my back and Bloom landed on top of me.

"Cause, I love you, Bloom and I dont no one to have you." I said.

"Lucas, I dont want to be here. Lucas, I dont want to love you, I want to love Hayden." Bloom said as I threw her off. I didnt help her up, I just walked away.

"Lucas, I wa--." Bloom got cut off by me.

"No! No! Just shut up! Dont talk to me, dont look at me! Just leave alone! Dont talk to London or Lee or Leah! Just dont go near us or talk or even glance at us! I hate myself for loving you! I hate myself for even knowing you Bloom Jojo!" I yelled and I ran away from her.

I dont want to be here. I ran to our lake. The Troubles lake.