Chapter 9

Baileys POV

I walked outside in the cold weather. I needed a present for Bloom and Brad. I walked in the mall and walked into the clothes section.

I smiled and seeing different designs. I let my blonde pigtails down. I saw a pink dress with a white bottom. I smiled and grabbed it. I walked over to the hats and picked out 5 differnt shades of red beanies and a leather jacket. I grabbed pink leather boots for the dress.

I walked up to the clerk and bought the stuff. As I walked out the store with my stomach growling. I sighed and walked over to the foodcourt.

"You wanna eat dinner together?" I heard Lee asked from behind me.

"Do you even want to be seen with me?" I asked as I turned around to face his green eyes.

"Of course, Goldielocks." He said as he held out his arm. I giggled and took it.

"Whatcha want?" He asked me.

"Salad and a Dr. Pepper, please." I said as he nodded.

"Save us a table." He said as I walked over to a two-seat table with red outline and a white inside.

He came over with a salad and pizza and two Dr. Peppers. I giggled and he sat next to me.

"Why are you here, My Pretty." He said as he micked the witches vioce from The Wizard of Oz. I giggled and smiled at him.

"Buying Bloom and Brad a present for their b-day." I said as Lee grinned.

"Whatcha buying for my Birthday?" He said as I took a bit from my salad.

"When is it?" I asked.

"Halloween or Oct. 31." He said as I smiled.

"Cant say." I said as he pouted.

"Fine it better be good than." He said as his face turned to blank.

"Lee, are you ok?" I asked worrily as he smiled and nodded.

"I have a question?" He asked as I gulped and nodded my head.

"Do you want to go out with me?" He asked as a smile spread across my face.

"Of course!" I yelled and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back. I smiled and felt his fist flung up in the air.

"I got the girl!" He yelled as I laughed.

Leahs POV

I gritted my teeth together and punch the mirror. I screamed and pulled my hair. I pulled out my lighting daggers from my boots. I hit the wall.

"Leah!" I heard London and Lucas yelled.

"What!" I hissed back as they looked at me with worried eyes.

"You cant keep doing this." Lucas said.

"Doing what?" I asked as tears fell down my face.

"Lashing out because of them!"

"They let us, Lucas! The people that brought us into the world! They. Left. Us." I said as London bit her lip.

"They didnt leave." London said as Lucas glared at London.

"What do you mean?" I asked Lucas sighed.

"How long did you think you could keep this?" London hissed at Lucas.

"Till we died." Lucas said matter-of-factly.

"Tell her now!" She yelled as she slammed the door.

"Tell me what?" I asked as Lucas sat next to me.

"Look our parents never left. Actually our parents arent our parents. You see were adopted , but when our adopted parents figured out who we where with our powers. They ditch us in Russia." Lucas said as tears fell down my face.

"Do you know where our real parents are?" I asked him.

"Country yes, address nope." He said as popping the 'p'.

"Whats the country name?"

"Eygpt." He said as I nodded.

"Im going to bed. So get out." I said as he put up his hands and nodded.

"Night Sis." Lucas said.

"Night Bubby." I said as Lucas laughed.

I waited for ten minutes and jumped out of bed. I grabbed my purple bag and pack clothes and money. I smiled and ran into the bathroom and grabbed the needs.

I transformed and jumped out the window. I flew and saw Breaks sitting at the parks bench. I bit my lip and flew down to him. He stared at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"I need help." I told Breaks.

"With?" He asked.

"Finding my real parents."

"Why do you need me?"

"Cause you've been to Epgyt."

"How did you know?"

"Soures. So are you gonna help me?" I asked him