Chapter 13

Blooms POV

I looked at Lucas dispearing body. He loves me, and I love him and Hayden. Well I think I do. I grabbed Lee's motorcylce and drove to Haydens place.

I banged on the door and Haydens blue eyes met my red eyes.

"Bloom, wh--." I cut him off by smashing my lips into his. I felt no spark, just a normal kiss.

I pulled away and ran to the bike and drove off. Where could he be? I thought hard and remember something about a lake. The Troubles lake.

I pulled over and pulled my knees to my chest. The lake, where we all meet.

*Flashback*

I ran after Brad and Breaks. Bailey was skipping.

"Where are we going?" I asked Brad as Breaks laughed.

"Get Bloom, Brad, I got Bailey!" Breaks yelled as they transformed. They picked us up and started to fly over the trees. I licked my lips and Brad and I hair flinging behind us.

"Bloom, look its a lake!" Bailey yelled as the boys put us down. Bailey and Brad grabbed hands and started to tuwled and Breaks and I ran.

"Hey! Whatcha yall doing in our lake?" A voice yelled as a group camr out. We stopped and looked at ech other.

"This isnt yalls lake!" Bailey yelled as Brad held her back.

"Yeah it is Blondielocks." A boy said with black hair and Bailey hid behind Breaks.

"Look you didnt claim it." I said as a boy with blonde hair looked at me.

"Yeah we have. Leah." The boy yelled and the girl named Leah wrote the name The Trouble Pack Lake! With lighting.

"Lets go." Breaks said as Brad picked me up. I rolled my eyes and shooked my head. Some Troubles.

I pulled up to the tree with the sign. I smirked and park the motorcylce. I walked into the woods and saw Lucas laying on the ground, eyes closed.

I walked over and Lucas jumped up. I flinched and he rolled his eyes.

"Go away." Lucas said.

"Go away? What I cant this is just crazy! I love you, Lucas! I thought that you did too!" I yelled as Lucas laughed.

"Love! You didnt love me until you kissed this Hayden guy huh? Didnt you!" He yelled as he came close to my face.

"Yes, I did kiss him. Ok, but I love you too!"

"No, you dont! Just go away! Please, just go." He said as tears flowed fro my eyes.

"Fine be alone for all I care about!" I yelled as the water in the lake started to raise up. I ran with the trees burning, grass turning black.

Leahs POV

I woke up on a cold floor and being in warm arms. I turned to see Breaks snoring with his white teeth showing. I smiled and saw a mouse crawling across the floor.

I screamed and Breaks jumped up. He looked around and a mouse was looking at us. Breaks smirked and I jumped in his arms.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. He grabbed the bags and sat them on my lap and walked away.

"This is not so bad." Breaks said as I scoffed.

"Are you serious?" I said.

"Well I like it when you jump in my arms."

"Wierdo."

"Hey, you the one to jump in my arms."

"Yeah, thanks my Prince Charming." I said as Breaks grin grew bigger.

"Well thats new." He said as he sat me down. I laughed and shooked my head.

"How did you get your name? You know Breaks." I asked as he laughed.

"Well you see before my mom knew she was pego. She played soccer so I kick her stomach as she made the winning shot. I broke one of her ribs at the same time, sk she went to the hostipal and they said she was pego and I was the first child. Than came Bailey, than the twins." He said as we both laughed when he finshed.

"Dang! Yall had it bad!" I said as I fell back. He followed my moments and I saw Lucas favortie sign. I bit my lip and Breaks wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes and snuggled up to his chest.