Chapter 7

Blooms POV

I walked over to my closet and picked out a pair black skinny jeans and a pink shirt that hangs off the shoulder. I brushed my hair and left it down. I slip on my pink vans and my bow handband.

I grabbed my school bag and walked downstairs. I saw Brad fixing his beanie, Bailey cooking breakfest, Breaks getting cussed out Uncle Butch and Aunt Buttercup.

I sat down at the table and my phone buzzed. I saw it was from Lucas. Ok, yall probaly thinking your crazy! Nope, we only needed it for us to talk about the project, but Lucas takes it out of proption.

Lukey~ Hey wanna hang at the libaray today??

Me101~ Cant busy.

Lukey~ Doing what?

Me101~ I have someone to hang out with

Lukey~ Like a date?!?!?!?!?

Me101~ Yes!!!:-P:-P:-D:-D

Lukey~ Bye

Me101~ Did I do something?

I sent that five minutes ago. He just saw it, I bit my lip and stared at the donuts and bacon.

"Yo, Blo we are going now!" Brad yelled in my ear.

"Brad!" I yelled and jumped him. We was rolling and pulling hair. Then we was pulled up by Uncle Boomer.

"Are yall ok?" Aunt Bubbles asked.

"Fine." Brad and I said together.

"Its sounds your brothers, Boomie." Aunt Bubbles said as Uncle Boomer laughed.

"Boomie?" We all said as Bailey giggled.

"Ehh, its been around for a long time." Uncle Boomer said.

"Alright get to school." Aunt Bubbles said.

We all ran to the car and I sat next to Bailey.

"So you and Hayden hanging out today?" Bailey asked as the boys tensed up.

"Yeah!" I said all happliy.

"I dont like him." Brad said.

"Why not?" Bailey and I asked together.

"Cause, his Papa took our mom, and Aunt Buttercup!" Brad yelled.

"Yeah, but he did help." I said matter-of-factly.

"Brad, that was a long time ago. He has prove hiself that he will protect Bloom." Breaks said as we pulled up to the schools parking lot.

"Yeah, but hes in 10th grade as we are in 8th grade." Brad said as I rolled my eyes.

"If he hurts me I'll let you kill him. 'Kay." I said as Brad face lit up.

"Yes!" He said as we climbed out of the car. We saw the Troubles. Lucas had a long face and London and Brad was smiling and winking at each other. I raised and eyebrow amd walked to my locker.

I opened up my locker and saw Lucas walking up to the roof. I looked at the gang and saw they was busy talking. I slip out and ran up to the roof.

"Lucas?" I asked queitly. I looked around and saw the roof was empty. I walked near the edge and saw roses. Yeah, I know that stupid talk. Dont go near the edge.

I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I whipped my head and saw Hayden. He smirk and I laughed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.