Chapter 18

Brads POV

I climbed out of the window. I jumped into the leaves and smirked to myself. Do I hate Christmas? No. Why am I sneaking out? Cause I like jumping out of windows.

I shooked the leaves off my body. I walked to my dads motorcylce. I tapped my chin. Should I risk my life just to ride this sweet ride? Yes, yes I should. I jumped on and started it.

"Brad Branden Mojo! Ima kill you!" My dad yelled as he ran outside. I drove off.

"No worry Pops! I already know!" I yelled in the wind. I laughed amd drove to the park. I saw London white hair straighten and she was wearing white skinny jeans and black leather boots and jacket. And let me tell you she was looking fine as hell!

I turned off the bike and walked behind her. I licked my lips and jumoed on her.

"I wish you merry christmas! I wish you a merry christmas! And happy new year!" I sang as she giggled and shooked her head.

"You sound like a dieing yack." London joked as I jumped over the bench.

"Well I think that you jelly cause you can't have this." I said as I motioned to myself. She giggled and shooked her head.

"Nahh son, its the other way around. You want me." She said as I smiled.

"True dat." I said as I wided my eyes. I looked over at London who was blushing and wided eyes. I gulped and face palmed myself.

"Gahh! That came out wrong. No! I do want you but not that way! Wait no! I do want you but not in that type of way! Gahh I mea-." I got cuttoff cause of her lips pressed to mine. I kissed her back and heard a whistle. We pulled apart to see Leah and Breaks!

London and I jumped up and talcked them. They was shocked but still hugged us back. I smirked and and elbowed Breaks on the side as I motioned to Leah. He just shooked his head.

"Tell you later." He whrispered as his eyes wided.

"Bro! You have your dads bike!" He said as I smirked.

"And Ima get killed for it too." I said as we laughed. I looked over at London and smiled at her. She smiled back and walked off with Leah.

"Lets go and get you killed." Breaks joked as we walked over to the bike. I laughed and jumped on.

"Ehh, maybe he wont since your back." I said as he smiled.

"Well I know my parents are kick my ass till it's black and blue." Breaks said as we drove off laughing.

Breaks POV

We walked up to the front door.

"Dad! Do you have the gun ready!?!" Brad yelled as laughter filled up the house.

"Hell yeah!" His dad joked as he walked downstairs.

"Brad that was. Breaks?" He asked as his red eyes landed on me.

"In the flesh." I joked as my ma and pops came running out.

"Ma! Pops!" I yelled as they ran over to me. They hugged me.

"I'm so glad to see you. Wait, no I am not! Im so pissed off at you! Who in the hell do you think you can run off like that?" My ma asked as I shrugged my shoudlers and my pops chuckled.

"Merry Christmas?" I said as Bailey and Bloom came running downstairs.

"Breaks!" They said together and ran over to tackled me down.

"Hey, can't breathe." I chocked out. They got off and helped me up. I laughed and saw my aunts and uncles coming out. I ran over and hugged them.

Leahs POV

London and I walked in the room. I saw Lee dancing with Lucas at Jist Dance 2.

"When I grow up, I wanna be famous, I wanna be star, I wanna have groupies!" Lee and Lucas sang horribly and dacing badly.

"Be careful what you wish for." I said as they towards me. They paused the game and ran over to me. They hugged me and Lee gasped.

"Dudes, I really wanna be a star." Lee said as he waved his hands in the air. I heard Lucas laughed and shooked his head.

"Yeah, you would be horibble." Lucas said as fake smile came across his lips. I frowned and saw his blue eyes was full of hurt and depression. I hugged my brother tighter and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Come on its Christmas. Can I hug my big bro?" I said as he chuckled.

"I missed you too." He said as he hugged me back.

Heyyo Guys!

Merry Christmas!!! Well this chapter has me so happy!!! Breaks and Leah are back!! And im so sorry for not updating latey! I'll try to update tommorow but no promises! And my other stories might be updated today!!! We'll see.

Now I have to go to my docters!! Byes loves yall!!!!