Chapter 20

Baileys POV

I walked down the hallway with Lee. His hand laced with mine, just a good silence. We turned and saw Hayden walking out of his car. I ran over to him and hugged him, he hugged me back. His car door opened and a old man came out.

"Bails, this is my Papa." Hayden said as the man held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you Bailey." The old man said as his hispanic accent flowed through the air.

"Nice to meet you too." I said as Lee stiffed. The old man smirked and Lee pulled me behind him.

"Lee long time no see." 

"Marcus, what are you doing here?" Lee hissed as Hayden stiffed. He grabbed his side of his pants and tackled Lee. I gasped and ran over to Lee. 

"Lee!" I yelled as Breaks and Leah came running out. I pulled out my bubble spear and aimed it at Hayden. 

"Hayden!" Bloom yelled as Hayden stop and glared at her. Lucas came running and London frozed as she saw Marcus.

"Marcus?" London said as her brown eyes showed fear. I stared and hayden got up, and looked at us and then glared at Lucas and Bloom.

"I thought you was different from your dad?" I said as Hayden crossed his arms and looked at me.

"I cant change what I was taught. All my lifed I was taught to hate you Powerpuff kids, and now Troubles. So what do you think now Bloom?" Hay6den said as he pulled something from his selve.

"Now I'm gonna take what you power kids, take care of somemuch." Hayden said as he pulled out a gun. I gulped and he aimed it for me. 

"Bailey!" Everyone yelled as pain shot in my body.

Lees POV

"Bailey!" I yelled and tackled Hayden. I punch him in his face. He flipped us and hit me in the forehead with the gun. My head hit the cement and I kicked off Hayden.

"What did you do to her!?!" I yelled at him. He just smirked.

"What do you mean?" Hayden said as he jumped in his car. I looked and saw Bailey was missing. I jumped up and transformed. I flew in the air with Lucas following me. He grabbed my ankle and slammed me to the ground. I huffed and glared at him.

"What the hell, I have to save her!" I yelled and Lucas help me up.

"You can't just follow her, Lee. I know you care for her but we have to tell her parents." London said.

"Tell us what?" Boomer asked as Bubbles walked out of the building.

"Breaks, where's Bailey?" Bubbles asked as we looked down.

"Hayden, and his Pops have her." Breaks said as Bubbles screamed.

"Marcus!?!" They yelled together.

"Yes." We said together.

"Get in." Boomer said as he pulled up to us. We climbed in and Boomer speed off.

"Where are we going?" Brad asked.

"To get your parents." Boomer said as they wided their eyes. 

"But Ma?" Breaks said as Bubbles sighed.

"We have to get Marcus." Bubbles said.

Haydens POV

I drove off, with Lee hot on my trail. He got slammed down and I smirked. Who knew that 
I would turn bad like my Papa.

"Papa, are you sure about this?" I asked him as we turned into the woods.

"Son, did you see that! You was a pro! All that fighting, then Bloom came. I thought you was gonna shot Bloom, yet you shot Bailey." Papa said as my grib tighten on the steering wheel.

"Are you sure that the Ppgz and Rrbz will come?" I asked him as Papa laughed.

"Yes, I'm postive." He said as I bit my lip, and stop at the cabin. The cabin where Mama and Papa used to bring us here for summers. The cabin where we would tell stories, camp, hunt. The cabin where Mama died. The cabin where he took Buttercup, where we got separted, when I was younger.

"How do you know London, and Lee?" I asked him as I picked up Bailey.

"Meet them in Russia, and separted them." He said as he unlocked the door. I brought Bailey to the same room as Buttercup was tied up. I layed her down on the bed and locked the windows. I locked the door and saw Papa answering the door.

"Long time no see, Ppgz and Rrbz." Papa said.