Chapter 16

Blooms POV

I huffed as the final bell rang. Lucas moved to sit next Queen. I saw Lucas and Queen busy talking and stealing kisses from each other. I saw Hayden driving up and I knew Brad was reading my mind by now.

"Wait Bloom!" Brad yelled as I ran up to Hayden.

"Hey, babe I ju--." Hayden said as I cut him off by smashing my lips to his. He was stunned and kissed me back.

I heard Lucas scoffed. I turned to look at him. I crossed my arms across my chest.

"What?" I snapped at him.

"Nothing, just I think someone is jealous." Lucas taunted as I rolled my eyes.

"As if?" I said as he laughed.

"Whatever Orange." He said as he turned. I cletched my fist.

"Whatever! What happen!?!" I yelled at him.

"What happen to you? Why are you dating Queen? Why are you wearing more leather than usaul?" I screamed yelled at him. He turned at me with his blue eyes full of anger.

"Me! Why are you so fucking worried about me?! You have Hayden so leave me the fuck alone!" Lucas yelled as Brad held me back.

"I cant leave you alone! Lucas, your the bad guy! And the bad guys always lose and heros always win!" I yelled.

"Me, the bad guy! What about your dad or your uncles! Lets remember that they almost destoryed Epygt! And they was the bad guys!" Lucas yelled as Brad let me go.

"Bloom 101!" I yelled and transformed.

"Brad 101!" Brad yelled and transformed.

"Bailey 101!" Bailey yelled and looked at Lee for help.

"Lucas!" Lucas yelled and transformed.

"London." London said and transformed.

"Lee." Lee said and transformed. His face was emotion less. I grabbed my fire bow and threw it at Lucas. Lucas dogded and shoot some acid at me. I flip and rolled over to the side. Brad grabbed his ice sword and froze the acid.

I threw my ice bow at him and Bailey threw her bubbles to block it. I huffed and glared at Bailey.

Lucas grabbed his guns and shoot acid at me, but Lee block it with his earth pieces. Lee stomped his foot and the ground shooked. People screamed and I huffed. I flew up and aim for Lucas.

I grabbed him by the shoulders and swung him around. He hit the tree and glared at me. He got up ad started to shake. London used her lava and made it separt us.

"What the fuck!?!" Lucas and I yelled together.

"Stop it!" Bailey yelled and we all untransformed.

"Yeah, Bloom we gonna hurt." Brad said as he motioned to the lava.

"You cares! You dont!" I yelled at Brad. Hurt flashed across his face, but I just flew up in the sky. The wind started to hit my face.

I let the tears streamed down my face. I flew down the lab and sat on the roof.

Brads POV

I stared at my sisters dispearing body. I started to fly up, but Bailey blocked me. I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. She pointed behind and I saw my mom and dad looking at us.

I fell to the ground and mom ran up to me. She wrapped her arms around me tighty.

"Mom!" I huffed and she let me go. I heard London giggled and my face heated up.

"What happen?" Mom asked as she looked around. A really bad sence, ground split apart, lava seeping threw the ground.

"We kinda fought between Bloom and Lucas." I said as I rubbed the back of my head. She shooked her head and looked at dad.

"Stay here. And fix this before Bubbles and Boomer get here." Dad said as we nodded.

"Hyper Blossom!" Mom yelled.

"Hard Brick!" Dad yelled and they flew up in the sky. I looked at London who was controling the lava.

"Be right back." I told Bailey.

"What?" She hissed at me.

"Gotta use the bathroom." I lied and she waved me off. I smirked and ran towards the school. I untransformed. Sure, the school knows we are Powerpuff and Rowdyruff kids. But it doesnt feel right walked around in our suits.

I walked back to Blooms locker. I unlocked since she told me the code.

I started to take out her books and papers. My eyes landed on the folded letter. I picked it up and saw it was her 5th grade hand writing.

I opened it and saw sketches of flowers and they was blossoms. I smiled and read the letter.

Dear you,

I havent seen you in a long time. Im worried, even tho I shouldnt be. We different, in your words.

Im sorry, if I made you leave. I never meant to say that. My mom told me to say that to people I love.
So I did. Im not sending this letter to you. I know you would just burn it.

But I really did meant it. I love you so much. When will I ever see you?

                       ~Bloom.

I smirked, my little sis has a crushy-wushy. That did not just happen, right? I asked myself and shoved all the stuff back in her locker.

Whos the guy? I asked myself and ran out the building.