The Doctors Appointment/Making A New Friend

Emily POV

Today Hotch and I were going to the doctor's to check on the baby and make sure everything was fine. We drove together and waited. I was called and we went to a room. A nurse came in and asked me to take off my clothes and put on a gown. We waited for the doctor to come in, I was really nervous.

"Hey Emily." Said my Dr. when she walked in. She went to shake Aaron's hand. They introduced each other.

"Ok, so I'm just going to check how everything is doing. Emily have you been having any trouble with the pregnancy?" She asked.

"Well, the first few days I was dizzy and I threw up a little."

"That's normal. So now I'm going to put some jelly on your stomach to check the baby. It's going to feel a little cold okay."

"Ok."

She put the jelly on my stomach and we waited for an image to show up on the screen. Aaron was holding my hand. Then we saw something move. The Dr. pointed at the ultrasound.

"That's your baby." She said.

"Oh my God." I said

"Congratulations, the baby looks healthy." She turned off the monitor. "I will be right back. I'm going to go get the photos of your ultrasound."

"Thank you." Said Aaron.

Aaron hugged me and kissed me. We were so excited. I got dressed and the doctor came back in.

She handed us the photos.

"Ok, Emily I want to see you in 3 weeks to check up on the baby."

"Of course, thank you."

She left the room and Aaron and I walked to the car. I couldn't have been happier, I was going to love this baby so much.

We drove to the BAU and walked in together. Everyone was at their desks. Hotch went to his office and I sat down at my desk. Garcia approached me.

"Sooo." She said.

I handed her the ultrasound photos. She looked like she had a heart attack. She started jumping up and down and ran to show everybody.

Everybody congratulated me. Even Alex Blake. Hotch walked out of his office and said to meet in the bullpen. We all got up and walked over there. Morgan gave me a hug.

We sat down and heard the new case, we were flying to Florida.

On the jet, I sat next to Alex. I wanted to get to know her more. She told me how her husband was overseas. We talked more about other things and she congratulated me again with my pregnacy. I really liked Alex.

2 DAYS LATER

When we got back from Florida, I was exhausted and hungry. We all were. So we went to an Italian restaurant. We all got to know Alex a little more. During the case, I figured out how smart she was. She was a great asset to this team.

(Sorry for how short this chapter is. I know I haven't been writing lately, school is taking up a lot of my time. I will try to update soon.)