Wedding Planning

Emily POV

Today Penelope, JJ, and I were going shopping for my wedding dress. I wanted to get married before I started showing, so we had to hurry. I also invited Alex because I wanted to get used to all of us hanging out together. We met at a bridal shop and started looking at dresses. I tried on the first dress, and I got to say, it looked a whole lot better on the rack.

"Ok, so?" I asked.

"Uh, so, it's really niiicccceeeeee...." Said JJ.

"So you guys don't like, thank God, cause neither did I."

We all laughed.

"Yeah, Emily it looks like it's really uncomfortable." Said Alex.

"It is, I can't breathe." I said.

I went to try on the second dress, hoping it was better than the first. It fit me better than the first one, but there was this big ass flower in the front that looked anoying. And the dress looked ok, but it was missing something. I went out and showed the girls.

"Wow! So that bow is really something." Said Alex.

"Hey Garcia, I think I found your perfect dress." Said JJ.

"It looks good for me, but Em, I don't think it's what you want right?" Said Garcia.

"It really isn't. I just want something comfortable and nice. Not to simple or to extravagant." I answered.

"Well, go try on the other one, maybe it'll be better." JJ said with a smile.

I went to go change into the last dress and it was just what I wanted. It fit me well and it wasn't too much. The lace on the the dress was beautiful. I couldn't wait to see what the girls thought.

They were all talking about where they wanted to go eat when Alex stopped talking and put a hand over her mouth. "Oh My God, Emily."

JJ and Penelope both turned around and smiled.

"You look, amazing." JJ said smiling.

"Em, you look great. You look absolutely beautiful." Garcia went to hug me.

Tears were JJ's eyes.

"How do you feel in the dress?" Asked Alex

"It feels amazing.  I love it. This is my dress." I said.

We told the lady at the store and I paid for it. I decided to come back for it a couple of days before the wedding. We got our things and drove to a restaurant and went to eat. We talked for a while and I was having a great time. JJ and Penelope went to the bathroom. And, that was actually good, I wanted to ask Alex something.

"Hey Alex, I know that we just started to get to know each other, and since we work together we'll be seeing each other all the time. But I just wanted to ask, if you would like to be one of my bridesmaids." I said.

"Oh my gosh. I'd be honored. Of course I would like to be one of your bridesmaids." She replied.

We hugged and laughed. We waited for Penelope and JJ to come back and we talked about the location of the wedding and who was coming. We worked on the invite list and I thought I was done but it turns out I was wrong.

"Uh, Em, for the invite list....." JJ said.

"Yeah..." I answered.

"There is one person your missing."

"Who?"

JJ looked at it Penelope and they looked a little suprised that I didn't even know. Even Alex looked liked she knew what they were talking about.

"What?" I said.

"Emily, what about your mom?" Asked Penelope.

Shit, my mom. I haven't even told her about any of this. She thinks I'm still dating Chris. This is just beautiful. I had to invite her, but of course she was going to judge me. I could already hear her, Emily your not even married, Emily can you handle it?, Emily are you going to stop working?.

"Uh, guys, it's just, me and my mom don't have the best relationship. You know that." I said.

"Yeah, but you still have to tell her." Said JJ.

"Fine. I will."

Then Blake's phone started ringing. "Guys it's Hotch, time to go back to the BAU."

We drove to the BAU and I went to Hotch's office.

"Hey." I said

"Hi sweetheart. How are you? How'd shopping go?"

"Great, I found the perfect dress."

"That's great, but I have a feeling some things bugging you. What is it?"

"JJ reminded me that I have to tell me mom. But she has always judged every decision I have ever made. I can just imagine her now."

"Look, I know you don't have the best relationship with your mom, but you have to talk to her."

"Ok, I will."

"Ok, let's go."

(Ok so I have no idea when I'm going to write another chapter but when I do it will be about Emily and her mom. And I will try to finish the story as soon as I can.)