Just Like A Family

*SOME SEXUAL PARTS*

6 Months Later

Emily POV

It's been 6 months since Catherine was born and she was one cute little girl. Jayne loved looking at her and go so excited every time she saw her. She'd squeel, "Oh she so cute! She a little baby!"

Derek and Penelope wanted to go to the beach and hang out. So we all made a plan to go to the beach and hang out. It was going to be fun.

Penelope POV

I was so excited. All of us were going to the beach. I had wanted to go to the beach sooner but the doctor said we had to wait until she was 6 months. And my baby boy looked more excited than me. He loved the beach.

We drove there and Blake and Rossi were there already. Rossi was starting a barbeque. Alex came over and hugged me.

"Oh, she is so precious Penelope." She said, her eyes glowing at looking at the baby.

"Would you like to hold her?" I asked.

"May I?" I nodded and put Catherine in her arms. She rocked her back and forth and looked like a natural mother. It was terrible she never had any kids. She would have been an amazing mother.

The rest of the team showed up. Aaron brought a cooler with wine, beers, sodas, water, and juices. The guys circled the grill to help Rossi. All the girls sat down on a bench while the kids played in the sand.

Alex POV

Holding Catherine brought me memories of when I had Ethan. I never told anybody about Ethan. It was something between James and I. I felt bad for not telling anyone else, especially Dave. We were living together, he should know.

I just wouldn't know where to start. Would he understand? How would he react?

Emily POV

We were sitting around the bench, joking around about the boys. It felt perfect. It reminded me of when I had come back from Paris, after my 'death' and we had dinner in Rossi's mansion. "Just like a family", That's what he said. And right now, it felt just like that.

The kids got into the water and I kept my eye on Jayne. I went over to her, "Baby, do you want to get in the water?"

"Later." She said. She was building, who knows what.

"Ok." I kissed her head and went back to the girls.

We heard yelling and we saw Morgan throwing Reid into the water. And Reid running after him. JJ laughed and practically spit out the wine she was drinking. Aaron stood by our bench and I saw him and Morgan looking at each other, like if they had a plan in mind. I looked at Aaron and he smiled and started getting close to me.

"No! Aaron I swear to God! If you throw me in the water!" I yelled. Garcia started laughing.

"If? No Princess, we are!" Yelled Morgan.

Aaron grabbed me from the bench and carried me while I hit his back.

"Aaron! Put me down!"

"If you say so." He said laughing.

He threw me in the water, but before he could try to get away, I dragged him down with me. He tried to get up but I jumped on him.

I got out first and started coughing. "I hate both of you." I said pointing at Morgan and Aaron. They laughed and Aaron came over and kissed me passionately. "I still hate you." I said.

I walked back over to the bench and Alex put a towel over my shoulders. "Thank you."

JJ couldn't stop laughing. I knew how to get back at her.

"Hey, uh Reid, Morgan! I think JJ would like to get into the water to!" I yelled. They looked at each other and smiled. While Spencer started running towards her.

"No! Spence! Emily I'm going to kill you!" She yelled while Spencer carried her over to the water.

"That's what you get!" I yelled laughing.

He dropped her in the water, the kids were laughing hysterically. JJ walked over and I put a towel around her. I laughed, "I love you to Jayje."

She made a face and took a sip of wine.

Blake POV

I smiled knowing everyone was having a good time. I felt the breeze and rubbed arms. My sweater was in the car. I was about to get up when I felt Dave's body slide right next to me, and put his arms around me.

"I had a feeling you were cold." He said kissing my forehead.

"You read my mind." I said smiling.

"Let's go walk." He said extending his hand. I took it and we walked around the beach. He hugged me and kissed me. "Alex, I love you."

"I love you to." I said. We kissed.

We returned to the rest of the group, "What were you two doing?" Asked Morgan raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing." I said.

He smiled and let it go.

Emily POV

I was building a castle with the kids when Aaron came up from behind me. "I want to show you something." He whispered in my ear.

I got up and followed him far away from the team. There came a point where I couldn't see them anymore.

"What is it?" I asked.

He smiled and gave me that look.

"Oh my God. Here? Now?"

"Why not. It's romantic. Your going to tell me you have never thought of having sex on the beach?"

I thought about it and smiled. I had once.

"I knew it." He smiled. He got close to me and kissed me. He gently layed me down onto the sand and kissed my jaw. Then got on top of me. He moved up my dress and unzipped his pants. He entered me and I moaned. He moved slowly than quicker. I yelled and bit his shoulder. He thrusted, harder and harder. He left me love bites on the top part of my breasts. 15 minutes later we put our clothes back on and went back to the team.

The food was ready and we sat down together. The kids drinking juice, us wine and beer.

"Now, we have come together in more ways than any other type of team. We have been there for each other and have grown together. We are here to celebrate us, and our children. No matter what we have been through in the past, and will go through in the future, we are always here for each other. Just like a family." Said Rossi.

We all agreed and smiled. We finished the rest of the day hanging out and laughing. Us, our family.

(How was my newest chapter? I plan on having Blake talking about her son Ethan in the next chapter.  But I need more ideas. Please message me or something and give me ideas for the story please. Oh and I started my Jemily story. Its called Jemily(Unexpected Love) Can you guys go check it out and tell me what you think.)