Telling The Team

Hotch POV

I woke up excited to finally tell everybody. We were going to be a family. I went to the kitchen to make Jack some breakfast.

"Good morning daddy." Said Jack

"Morning Buddy. Hey, how about after school we go eat with Emily?"

"Yeah! I love auntie Emily."

"I know you do. Let's go before you get to school late."

Emily POV

I walked into the BAU happier than I had been in the past week. I couldn't wait to see Hotch and kiss him and hug him. I walked to my desk. Morgan, Reid, JJ, and Garcia were talking about the new agent. When JJ noticed me she went to my desk.

"Hey, sooo. What's going on with you and Hotch?" She asked

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I said jokingly as if I were offended.

Then Hotch walked out of his office. "Prentiss my office now."

I winked at JJ and walked up to his office.

I opened the door and and quickly Hotch grabbed me by my waist and kissed me on the lips. It felt like the kisses were better each time. Hotch hadn't even closed the door so everybody was looking at us. Morgan started whistling.

"It's about time. I was wondering when you two were finally going to get together." He said.

"And that's not all, Emily is pregnant." Hotch said.

"Congratulations!" Said Rossi.

"You guys deserve it. Emily, you will be a great mother, to Jack and to your baby." Said Reid.

"Thanks, I hope so." I answered.

"And, because I'm in a good mood, you guys can have the rest of the day off. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Hotch said smiling.

"Wow, Emily who knew you can get Hotch to smile." Morgan said jokingly.

They all left so Hotch and I stayed in his office. He hugged me and kissed me. He pulled me to sit on top of him and he started rubbing my stomach. We saw Erin Strauss walking into her office.

"Ok, let's go." He said. He grabbed my hand and we walked into Stauss' office.

She looked suprise to see us both in her office.

"Agent Strauss, I have come here to tell you that I am in love with Agent Emily Prentiss. And we are expecting a baby together. And, I know that it is against the rules to be in a relationship with someone you work with, but I can't help it. And, there is nothing you will be able to do to stop us from being together." He said.

Wow I was suprised. He really stood up to Strauss, and he didn't look scared or nervous.

"It's about time. I knew something was going on between you two. You can just tell. I am not going to stop you two from being together. But, if you two being together starts affecting your jobs, then we will have a problem." She said.

"Thank you Ma'am."

"And, Agent Prentiss. Congratulations."

"Thank you."

We walked back to Hotch's office and he kissed me again.

"Ok, we should start going, time to tell Jack." He said.

"Ok."

"You'll do fine. He already knows that were going to pick him up. He loves you."

"Ok, let's do this.