Coming Home

Garcia POV

Emily was finally coming home today. Yay! I was super excited. JJ, Declan, Henry, Jack, and I were getting everything ready. We baked a cake and decorated their dining room. Rossi made some of his famous pasta while Blake and Reid talked statistics and what not.

I went to go look for my Derek, he was in Jayne's nursery. Since Emily and Hotch had named him and JJ to be the godparents, my baby boy offered to fix up Jayne's room.

I saw the way he looked at Jayne when he held her and how excited he gets decorating her room. I know he wants kids, he just never tells anyone. When he first held Jayne, it reminded me of the time JJ came to the BAU and brought Henry for the first time.

His eyes sparkle and he has the biggest smile on his face. I haven't told Emily about this because of her pregnancy and the difficult labor, but Derek and I did it already. It was amazing. He made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. And it doesn't hurt that he's really good at it. And these past couple of days, I've been feeling a little quezzy. I couldn't wait for Emily to get home so the girls can have some time together again.

I went behind him and put my arms around his waist. He turned around, raised my chin and gave me a kiss.

"Well hello there." He hugged me.

"Hey, I just wanted to see how things were coming along. It looks great by the way."

"Thanks."

We kissed again and I grabbed his waist. He held his hands to my face when we heard Henry yelling Ewwwww.

We turned to look at him and he ran to the dinning room. "Mommy! Uncle Morgan and Auntie Penny are kissing!"

"Are they now?" Said JJ walking towards the nursery. "Ahhh, and here is the proof. I'm glad you guys are all lovy dovy, but keep it G rated ok." She said laughing.

"Haha." Said Morgan throwing a pillow at JJ.

They started fighting like little kids. It was adorable.

Then my phone beeped. It was a message from Hotch. They're coming up. "Ok you guys. They're here. Get ready!"

We all stood in the dining room and heard the key in the lock. Emily walked in with baby Jayne in her arms and we all yelled 'Suprise'!

Emily looked surprised and happy. Hotch walked in with bags and bags with Jayne and Emily's things. Reid and Morgan went to help. All the kids went to see the baby.

The adults all went to get drinks. Hotch was sitting next to Emily and Jayne. The boys were next to them. They looked like the perfect family. I took the moment to take a picture of them.

JJ was playing with Henry, but she looked a little worried.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked

"It's just that the job has taken so much of Will's time. And he said he was going to try to make it today. But I don't know if he will."

"Awe my poor Jennifer." I went to hug her. The doorbell rang and Rossi went to answer it. It was Will.

JJ immediately went running to him and kissed him. Henry followed and went to hug his dad. The job was tough on both of them. Not only were they both cops, but their hours are really hectic. They never get any time alone together anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily POV

About an hour and a half later the kids went outside to go play. Jayne feel asleep in my arms so I took her to the nursery. It looked so beautiful. I went to go thank Morgan.